JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Hubbard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling 4 lever action rifles. All are chambered in .357 mag. These guns were used for exposing newbies to firearms and cowboy action shooting out on a ranch. They were well used and show signs of wear. See each rifle for more details.

1. Chiappa 1892 24" .357mag- this gun , like most, is an ammo diva. I have replaced both the left and right cartridge guides as well as the carrier/lifter with original Chiappa parts.. This has improved cycling significantly. Overall very good condition. $600
2. Chiappa 1892 20" .357mag- another ammo snob. I just replaced the left and right cartridge guide assemblies with original replacement Chiappa parts. It is now cycling very well. Nice tight action. Overall very good condition. $600
3. SOLD Chaparral 1873 20" .357 mag-
4. SOLD Stoeger/Uberti 1873 20" .357mag- this gun cycles and functions well. Wood stocks are more beat up than the others.

Feel free to PM me with any additional questions or for more photos.

IMG_4711.jpeg IMG_4712.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top