JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is exactly why P320's and inversion rides don't mix. The only level 2 holster I have is a Blackhawk Omnivore and that's for dedicated range work only. I mean, if I happened to find myself in a similar situation, literally the only thing that would be keeping my P320 from falling out of my holster would be this chant running through my head, "The power of Sobo compels you"….
:s0012:

I don't know to me seems understandable. Youth for one, hanging upside down for that long would kill your back and legs and neck. Probably make you sick and blood rushing to your head. Not knowing if/when the broken piece of crap will just freefall or not which probably means death. Sounds pretty traumatic to me.
Did you see the picture of the kid with the freckles? He wasn't a red head, and he didn't have freckles. He had a bunch of little blood vessels leak in his face.

Did you see the picture of the kid with the freckles? He wasn't a red head, and he didn't have freckles. He had a bunch of little blood vessels leak in his face.
Are you talking about this kid:

maxresdefault.jpg

We go down there and wander around once a year. Just to watch the people.. And the people on the rides. The skating rink. Cute little kids with their parents. The "Teeny Boppers" with their new, wannabe girl/boy friends. It's a fun way to pend an hour or so.
Some good memories of amusement parks there. Wifey grew up here so she has some direct memories of Oaks Park. We had "Lagoon" amusement park where I grew up.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top