JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Bonney Lake
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale or trade

Remington 870 Tactical 12ga 18.5" barrel (SKU R81198)

It's seen around 20 rounds of 00 buck and a couple slugs.

Factory installed mag extension, picatiny rail, ghost ring sights.

I removed the breach choke and installed a flush Carlson CYL choke. I think I have an improved cyl choke I can include if you prefer.

Only modifications were replacing the factory synthetic furniture with Magpul SGA stock and Magpul forend. I also replaced the factory mag/barrel clamp with a Magpul one). I will include the original factory stock in case you want to switch it back.

Located in Bonney Lake would prefer to transfer at Brad's. But I'd be willing to travel a little bit if need be. Transfer fee is buyers responsibility. Not willing to ship at this time.

Asking $600 $500
I'm open to trades. Only firearm I can think of, off the top of my head, is a 9mm Full Size M&P 2.0 (optics ready only), P365 Macro, G19 MOS. I'll hear out any offers if you have something else in mind, I am not interested in high mileage guns though.

IMG_2855.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
For sale or trade

Remington 870 Tactical 12ga 18.5" barrel (SKU R81198)

It's seen around 20 rounds of 00 buck and a couple slugs.

Factory installed mag extension, picatiny rail, ghost ring sights.

I removed the breach choke and installed a flush Carlson CYL choke. I think I have an improved cyl choke I can include if you prefer.

Only modifications were replacing the factory synthetic furniture with Magpul SGA stock and Magpul forend. I also replaced the factory mag/barrel clamp with a Magpul one). I will include the original factory stock in case you want to switch it back.

Located in Bonney Lake would prefer to transfer at Brad's. But I'd be willing to travel a little bit if need be. Transfer fee is buyers responsibility. Not willing to ship at this time.

Asking $600
I'm open to trades. Only firearm I can think of, off the top of my head, is a 9mm Full Size M&P 2.0 (optics ready only) Metal preferred. I'll hear out any offers if you have something else in mind, I am not interested in high mileage guns though.

View attachment 1901870
Evening, I am very interested in this

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.