JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
75450677f49adc3f8736d5651da583e3.jpg

What did they expect an animal pumped full of testosterone that just just a smack in the nuts to do? I'd be pretty pissed, too.

As they say, mess with the bull, do 2 backflips

I hope she had at least $42 worth of $7 draft beers before that encounter. If so, she probably didn't receive as much as a scratch. If sober, shes still in the ICU.

You really can't blame the bull for making a break to get the fleck outta OR, too... can ya?

Some vegan blue hair with a bigger nose ring than mine coming at me wanting to coochie-coo my belly and slap a bow on my head?
He understood the assignment! :D

they have banned "party bus" from professional bull riding competitions. he will now be known as "party burger"
While slaughter might be Party Bus's destination, official story is that he'll be "put out to pasture".

His actual destination may well be to spend his remaining days screwing and eating. Too valuable to destroy.

If he killed somebody later, the rodeo stock outfit would have to eat a poop sandwich in the form of a lawsuit.

But I bet they're clever enough to re-name him Ferdinand (the Disney butterfly-sniffer) complete with papers and put him right back on the job. :cool:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top