JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Over the last few weeks, I have had great success in locating powder for under $30 a lb. The majority has been acquired at $26 or less per pound. It takes effort but for those who put in the work, the powder deals are out there. After this weekend, I think I will be comfortable where I am at with powder.

Hopefully I will put some of the powder to good use this coming membership year at TCGC.

Powder shortage due to fedex :)

I have ordered numerous jugs of powder from American Reloading but one of the latest orders was suppose to arrive yesterday. It never showed as out for delivery and didn't show up. I already received another jug that I ordered after the one that is hung up. It is currently showing as delayed with no delivery date forecast. Hopefully it wasn't damaged or lost. It's a similar to TAC powder which I have spent a little extra time finding versus the light magnum powders.

I want to give hope to those who are worried about powder supplies. I have acquired plenty lately with little effort and good prices recently. If you are not dead set on a particular powder or matching lot #s there is lots available.

I am picking up some antique (provenance-less) powders tomorrow and look forward to not blowing my face or digits off with them.

Powder shortage due to fedex :)

I have ordered numerous jugs of powder from American Reloading but one of the latest orders was suppose to arrive yesterday. It never showed as out for delivery and didn't show up. I already received another jug that I ordered after the one that is hung up. It is currently showing as delayed with no delivery date forecast. Hopefully it wasn't damaged or lost. It's a similar to TAC powder which I have spent a little extra time finding versus the light magnum powders.

I want to give hope to those who are worried about powder supplies. I have acquired plenty lately with little effort and good prices recently. If you are not dead set on a particular powder or matching lot #s there is lots available.

I am picking up some antique (provenance-less) powders tomorrow and look forward to not blowing my face or digits off with them.
My jug of TAC finally arrived today. The Fedex gal said part of their system went down on Saturday causing delays.

Powder everywhere.

Powder everywhere.

Check the feedback on the first one....

Vintage Powder Bonanza

Don't wait, just order now.

They had 7 different powders available and now they are down to 2 including "similar to" Accurate 2700. They still have 35 jugs remaining of that one. I predict that one may get discounted by 15% if stock remains for a few days. I resisted ordering from this batch, so far.

Last Edited:
They had 7 different powders available and now they are down to 3 including "similar to" Accurate 2700. They still have 35 jugs remaining of that one. I predict that one may get discounted by 15% if stock remains for a few days. I resisted ordering from this batch, so far.
.... and...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top