JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Today could be a big powder drop day at American Reloading. If you need inexpensive powder stay tuned. It goes super fast once the email goes out. You really need to watch inventory before the email goes out.

Today could be a big powder drop day at American Reloading. If you need inexpensive powder stay tuned. It goes super fast once the email goes out. You really need to watch inventory before the email goes out.
In past years, their powder drop day was Fridays around noon. I know it's changing a bit but it still seems to happen around noon.... We wait...

AR product drop going on now. Cheap SPP.

They are CCIs. I'll post some proof of this when I've got some time this afternoon...

Do you know how they compare to the Servicios y Aventuras SPP? In the 200 SyA I've fired I've had 2 complete duds and at least 5 requiring a second strike.
I don't know the answer to that question but they are selling fast. They had about 120 some cases when I posted the link and now they are down to 30 cases.

They are CCIs. I'll post some proof of this when I've got some time this afternoon...
Look at the photos. The back printing, including the pictures/drawings are identical without the UPC code and web link. Pretty certain they're CCI primers made fir NATO ammo.

1000001076.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top