JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is a sign in the background of the photo of the cops bringing the perp in. It says "Remember Your Firearm? and has an image of a semi-auto pistol.

I wonder if those are available online? :s0153:

It really makes you wish more people like that would ultimately feel remorse for their crimes and do the right thing. Like that guy in Russia.
A child rapist who felt so bad after the fact that he went out, dug a grave, stabbed himself multiple times in the back and pulled the dirt in to comer his body before he bled out.

At least.... that's what the investigation finally ruled. "Suicide". :D

There is a sign in the background of the photo of the cops bringing the perp in. It says "Remember Your Firearm? and has an image of a semi-auto pistol.

If it is it is not an easy find. Given that this is a police department it might be custom made.

It really makes you wish more people like that would ultimately feel remorse for their crimes and do the right thing. Like that guy in Russia.
A child rapist who felt so bad after the fact that he went out, dug a grave, stabbed himself multiple times in the back and pulled the dirt in to comer his body before he bled out.

So he got Clintoned then?

The way the bottom is curled up it looks like that is just a printout on a piece of paper or cardstock. Could do that and then laminate it?

At least he was thoughtful of others...in the end. I bet digging a grave is a pita.

Well. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea for the taxpayers to provide free cellphones for all illegals.

It turns out this upstanding "new neighbor" we imported into the US to forward democracy and increase the voter base used his to record the assault and rape of that little girl. Charges of assault with a deadly weapon, kidnapping, rape, etc... he may be facing 25 to life. Call me a skeptic, but even in horrendous cases like this I highly doubt he serves anything even close to that in a NY court.

After all, it's not a people problem. He's just another poor kid fleeing from an oppressive country to better his life and it was the taxpayers/the systems fault for providing him with free drug money every month, right(?)

Not to worry young man! We'll still feed you, house you, put clothes on your back and ensure you get the health care you need free of charge! Maybe you can re-identify and get yourself sent to a women's prison to keep yourself entertained! No worries... it's included in your free "come to America" package.:s0155:

Did I digress? :s0140:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top