JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I have been printing things for years and looking to get into selling prints online, mostly firearm related. I have printed things for members here but as I design and print more things I need people to test some of the designs that I don't have firearms for, or idea's on things to design.

Currently I'm working on an AICS magazine, there are designs out there for the SA and LA but not for the Magnum. I have some friends that are looking for 28 Nosler and 300WM magazines that would fit flush with the mag well. But, I need to validate the design for the LA before I adapt to the Magnum. I'm looking for someone with a long action rifle that takes AICS mags that I can send a magazine to and see if it fits and give me your feedback on it.

Yes you can print lowers on 3D printers and no I won't print them for you.

Here are some prints that I have done

Dillon 550 Toolhead mount
.jpg

PX4 Magazine Extension
Screenshot 2024-06-20 090657.png

I don't have a long action, but I do have a Ruger GSR in .308 if you ever need to have a tester for SA AICS mags.
DM me your address, I will print you one in carbon fiber reinforced Nylon. Need you to function test it in the rifle then leave the mag sitting loaded with .308 for a couple of days to see if it can handle the pressure of the spring and doesn't spit the rounds out.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top