JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
FOREST GROVE
State
Oregon
This is the post-ban "neutered" version of the TEC-9 made by Intratec. These guns have a pretty interesting history, with a fairly poor reputation, but that didn't stop me from buying two within a week of each other! I am selling off this one to help raise funds for other projects around the house. There is some epoxy on the receiver that could possibly be removed with enough motivation, and some small scratches on the grip. *EDIT* The epoxy has been cleaned off. See below picture. Otherwise, it looks to be in good enough shape for drive-by duty. The price to pay for being the most gangster shooter at your range is $400 OBO, including background check and transfer fees. Buyer will meet in Forest Grove for the 4473 and what-not. Cash offers are what I am most after, but I will consider trades if they are in my favor. Please no striker fired handguns or newly produced AR15s.

20190917_154739.jpg 20190917_154718.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.