JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good or bad, a habit is created in 21 days.

Choose wisely then don't quit. You can take breaks, but make good little decisions each day and they add up over a lifetime.

Good or bad, a habit is created in 21 days.

Choose wisely then don't quit. You can take breaks, but make good little decisions each day and they add up over a lifetime.
I realized I was lacking enlightenment musicly until DB showed me the light ..... I got a fever , and the only prescription is .....more Cowbell . :)

Some things to consider....

Notice the term "your life" in your OP title.

It is your life....do as you wish...do what you want.
I would suggest not comparing your life , your goals , your ideas , your whatever...to anyone else.
Are you happy , content , satisfied...etc....?
If so...then keep on doing as you are.
If not...then do something different.

However...
What works well for someone...may not work well for you.

The answers to life's questions ...come from your life and your experiences in it...
Not from the internet or from some dumbazz on You Tube...or someone else's notions.
It it your life...they are your questions.....you need to make and find your own answers.
Andy

Some things to consider....

Notice the term "your life" in your OP title.

It is your life....do as you wish...do what you want.
I would suggest not comparing your life , your goals , your ideas , your whatever...to anyone else.
Are you happy , content , satisfied...etc....?
If so...then keep on doing as you are.
If not...then do something different.

However...
What works well for someone...may not work well for you.

The answers to life's questions ...come from your life and your experiences in it...
Not from the internet or from some dumbazz on You Tube...or someone else's notions.
It it your life...they are your questions.....you need to make and find your own answers.
Andy
I am starting to get the feeling that you don't care much for youtube creators.

As for this suggestion:

"It is your life....do as you wish...do what you want."

Sometimes we have to temper our desires to comform better with our families, society, physics, physiology, laws, etc.

It would be great if we could all go our own way and do whatever we wanted. That way of living could become problematic, if our desires were well out side of the norms.

After having a discussion about discipline with my weightloss coach today, I decided to try the snowball approach to improve it.

I am going to set very small and easily achieveable goals. That will give me some early successes to build on. I can then add more aggressive goals as my discipline improves.

The main areas I am going to work on will be health, relationships, finances and leisure time. I will set a small goal for each of these to start with and add goals as time goes along.

Another DA with advice on YouTube.

View: https://youtu.be/F1HoAzlbppg?feature=shared

Last Edited:
I don't need it - I'll do what I want.

My life is already pretty great.

It will never be perfect but I don't bother worrying about that.

Money comes and goes - it all works out in the end.

I don't need it - I'll do what I want.

My life is already pretty great.

It will never be perfect but I don't bother worrying about that.

Money comes and goes - it all works out in the end.
My life is pretty good but could use some improvement. Nothing drastic just some fine tuning. Ditching second job is going to be huge for me. Only three more work days to go.

I am starting to get the feeling that you don't care much for youtube creators.

As for this suggestion:

"It is your life....do as you wish...do what you want."

Sometimes we have to temper our desires to comform better with our families, society, physics, physiology, laws, etc.

It would be great if we could all go our own way and do whatever we wanted. That way of living could become problematic, if our desires were well out side of the norms.
Not really what I meant....other than yes...I don't care much for you tube creators.

Also cherry picking a word or phrase and then taking it out of context is something else I don't care for.
Done with you and this thread
Andy

After dinking around with the Android calendar feature on my phone, I figured out how to set up reminders by specific day, every day, once a week, once a month, etc. This will greatly aid me in helping to set new habits.

"When there is harmony between the mind, heart, and resolution, then nothing is impossible." — ऋग्वेद (Rigveda)

The aforementioned text is dated somewhere in the 2,000 BC time frame, so, this is nothing new. Purpose to make the changes you wish to see, overcome whatever pain and cost may come, and you may very well achieve success. Do not, but rather give into temptation, half measures, sloth, or self-deceit, and you're pretty much assured failure. Not easy, but nothing really worth doing is.

As to any of the YT videos in this thread, didn't click. Just stuck with the Sanskrit. :s0165:

"When there is harmony between the mind, heart, and resolution, then nothing is impossible." — ऋग्वेद (Rigveda)

The aforementioned text is dated somewhere in the 2,000 BC time frame, so, this is nothing new. Purpose to make the changes you wish to see, overcome whatever pain and cost may come, and you may very well achieve success. Do not, but rather give into temptation, half measures, sloth, or self-deceit, and you're pretty much assured failure. Not easy, but nothing really worth doing is.

As to any of the YT videos in this thread, didn't click. Just stuck with the Sanskrit. :s0165:
No matter where you go, there you are.

Stephen hawking. ( totally kidding)

bart-simpson-damned-if-you-do.jpg

Wisest of them all.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top