JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking to get a shot timer. I've been looking at the CED 7000 and the PACT Club Timer III.
I want a loud buzzer, and something that is going to hold up. Is there something else out there better?
Maybe I should buy something like SG Shot Timer or Kestrel?
The SG Timer GO is a fantastic shot timer that offers great value for money, SG Shot Timer with U-Grip more expensive, but looks great, Kestrel Built like a tank, five year warranty and upgrades, made in the USA.

71uLwj3WACL.jpg 814NfI-rKXL.jpg strelkovyy-taymer-pact-club-timer-iii-74795732652603.jpg timer_ced_7000_g.jpg

I have this one (below) and it's been good. But it's a pretty old design and there might be something better on the market. There must be something better...more features, downloadable to a computer for better tracking of your training, smaller, lighter, better durability, etc. It's a great timer but, again, definitely an older design.

I also know you said you wanted a loud buzzer...which you do...but you definitely want a buzzer that you can control the volume on and one that can go pretty low too...so that you can do dry fire practice at home without annoying the whole household.

I also subscribe to the notion of buy once/cry once on this. A good timer should last you five years at least. So if spending a bit more money gets you either greater durability or more useful features, I'd spend the money.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top