JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To me a car / truck or possession isn't worth a life or shooting someone. That's what insurance is for.

View: https://youtu.be/BSuNTLix2DA?si=ExDQM8qc_tZznjND
Thieves shouldn't value other people's property over risking their lives trying to steal it.

As far as insurance goes, don't forget paying the deductible and NEVER getting the payout value on the vehicle, 'cuz market depreciation…. $500 deductible, MAYBE get $25-$30k for a car you paid >$50k for…. that's one HELL of a financial hit for just about anyone.

Yeah, the cops would (at a minimum) find a knife in your hand after I shot you trying to steal one of my rigs.

Use of deadly force justified in burglery of a vehicle with intent to commit a felony or theft? (3min in..)
What is that and how is anyone supposed to know that?

IIRC Oregon has a similar or same law.

people have different feelings, so just because someone think it's worth nothing to them doesn't mean they feel the same way.

sucks choosing that lifestyle at such a young age, yet old enough to know anything can happen while doing wrong things.

Use of deadly force justified in burglery of a vehicle with intent to commit a felony or theft? (3min in..)
What is that and how is anyone supposed to know that?

IIRC Oregon has a similar or same law.
Pointing a firearm at someone is sufficient cause to get yourself shot in any state. In this case, he kidnapped the driver and held her at gunpoint.

It wasn't a home break-in, but the spirit of this meme still stands as far as I'm concerned.

20220721_164631749_iOS.jpg

Last Edited:
agree but Im only referring to the OP Colin Noir video. Lost me on the kidnapping story.
I don't watch Colin often but he is in TX. We have decent Use of Force Laws. Deadly force is allowed for theft at night or criminal mischief at night. Now the Soros funded DA might still charge you but TX law is reasonably clear.

I don't watch Colin often but he is in TX. We have decent Use of Force Laws. Deadly force is allowed for theft at night or criminal mischief at night. Now the Soros funded DA might still charge you but TX law is reasonably clear.
Ive heard of that, and it seems very subjective... typically your life has to be in danger to justify deadly force, but... not at night in Texas. Daylight no, nighttime, yes. Seems odd. Oregon has a similar law if a burgler is also committing a felony, but its not clear to me the difference when burglery becomes a felony.

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top