JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yup, miss Hooters, specially Hooters in Brandon, Fl…. Sigh…

I went to Hooter once and never went back.

Not enough meat on the bone for me. Not just referring to the wings either...

20240224_222228.jpg

I went to a Hooters once while on a business trip to Baltimore in the year 2000. I was sightseeing along some harbor area, it was cold and l thought l would maybe grab a drink at Hooters to warm me up. Never been to one or even seen one and had really only heard about them from AL Bundy. Anyhow, a scantily dressed young lady informed me they don't serve bourbon because they are a family establishment.

You know you're getting old when you realize that you're checking out the mom in the checkout line.
Funny as hell. I used to have several jobs in the Irvington/Alameda area of potland. There came a time, over the years, that I came to appreciate when the elementary school let out and I was driving buy. All the nice looking moms walking home with their kids.

I need to win the lottery.

I could buy all the restaurants that Hooters is closing, hire hot older women as waitresses and have them dressed as librarians, schoolteachers, hot moms, etc.

I'll call it 'MILFs'

Or maybe a hot dog stand called Hawk Tuah's (the only condiment would mayonnaise).

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top