JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello Everyone,
found this forum on Friday, wow, there is so much to explore here! I had to join!
Looking forward to being part of the forum. About me? Just a (somewhat) normal guy with a dog and a gun, and a rifle....well and maybe a second rifle soon.
Love to learn and improve on my skills.
I will be sniffing around, so to speak ;)

Hello Everyone,
found this forum on Friday, wow, there is so much to explore here! I had to join!
Looking forward to being part of the forum. About me? Just a (somewhat) normal guy with a dog and a gun, and a rifle....well and maybe a second rifle soon.
Love to learn and improve on my skills.
I will be sniffing around, so to speak ;)
Been a long time member but never really commented on here until now but looking forward to more interaction

If I had to guess, that there is a shepherd/husky mix. Sneaky devils indeed, a high-powered hybrid, I know from experience. Unfortunately mine does not like guns one bit....
Thanks everyone for the kind welcome! She is a white German Shepherd. Only sneaky when there is food around and a dog from hell if you ring the doorbell...As the saying goes, yes I have a gun, if you make it past my dog, I will shoot you.

Puppers1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top