JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wouldn't piss in most of my cousins if they were burning in a ditch, and I'm sure they feel the same way about me. Save your money, you're justified in not going.

Didn't lol
And staying on point however belatedly, good on you. It's your choice to make to go to these things. Yeah, I know, there may be family consequences of castigation. But when it comes to shirt tail relations sending out these invitations, it's often a form of pimping for gifts. I've got two grand nieces who are from out of state but both go or went to UW in Seattle. I'm up the interstate not all that far, never got or get so much as a phone call to the great uncle. Yet we always get announcements of events. Looking for gifts. I'd throw them in the trash, but Mrs. Merkt observes the family conventions.

And staying on point however belatedly, good on you. It's your choice to make to go to these things. Yeah, I know, there may be family consequences of castigation. But when it comes to shirt tail relations sending out these invitations, it's often a form of pimping for gifts. I've got two grand nieces who are from out of state but both go or went to UW in Seattle. I'm up the interstate not all that far, never got or get so much as a phone call to the great uncle. Yet we always get announcements of events. Looking for gifts. I'd throw them in the trash, but Mrs. Merkt observes the family conventions.
Ha ha! Yeah, I have known quite a few ppl like that

I wouldn't piss in most of my cousins if they were burning in a ditch, and I'm sure they feel the same way about me. Save your money, you're justified in not going.
I'm pretty sure most, if not all, of my cousins, brother, and any other family members feel that way about me. I'm talking "Mormon's" here, so there's a few of them.

why are you pissing in your cousins ?
Maybe they are a lot closer than he let's on.

Jk!😆

63x46g.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Back Top