JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If such a thing were legal, my G29 would be rocking one for sure!
I would enjoy one for about 10 minutes - then I could not afford the ammo any longer.

I can't think of many (if any) tactical scenarios where such a thing on a handgun (no stock/brace) would be beneficial to survival - except maybe one where temporary (very temporary) intimidation (i.e., suppressive fire) would be helpful.

I would enjoy one for about 10 minutes - then I could not afford the ammo any longer.

I can't think of many (if any) tactical scenarios where such a thing on a handgun (no stock/brace) would be beneficial to survival - except maybe one where temporary (very temporary) intimidation (i.e., suppressive fire) would be helpful.
Not everything has to have some 'tactical' use. It's ok to just have some bubbleguming fun once in a while.

I guess I'm lucky that doing a couple 15-round mag dumps wouldn't bankrupt me.

Seems like the people attracted to these are the criminals who have stolen/illegal guns in the first place and don't pay any attention to laws.

You know, this crowd:

View: https://youtu.be/pG0MaO0LxZ8?si=mub8G6zdNY36juCH
the same subset of people that caused the NFA 1934 to exist, that gave the Feds the excuse to pass GCA 1968, and so on, since then? :rolleyes: almost as if the lawmakers don't really care about actually penalizing criminals and care more about feelings and making more people criminals :rolleyes:

When a relative sold his MAC-10, I asked him why he did so. He said it wasn't worth $5 per second to play with. Of course, that was decades ago, too.

When a relative sold his MAC-10, I asked him why he did so. He said it wasn't worth $5 per second to play with. Of course, that was decades ago, too.
A cheaper alternative is the Masterpiece arms Mac 10 ($399 at palmetto right now). Takes Glock mags (with a $100 new grip). Semi auto but can bump fire occasionally if you want. Fun stuff.
This bump firing video was posted by a member back in 2012 or so:
View: https://youtu.be/zgtYbXmfM_M?si=lh_0NaLmZJCX1y2P

Last Edited:
All the sniveling about the Glock conversions just illustrates how outrageously stupid these laws, and more importantly, the people who write them are. The Hughes amendment prevented law abiding citizens from filing Form 1s and legally making such a conversion. It did nothing for the criminal element to violate the law. And yet shrill calls for "there should be a law!" Wah. :rolleyes:
THIS! They can make laws till the cows come. What they refuse to see is the "law" only works for those who follow the law. What they always want to do is punish those of us to do follow the law while making every excuse for the scum who do not.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top