JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Find a match and then contact the match director for advice.

For my son and my first ICORE match we only had 6 HKS speed loaders and a slicked up GP100.

We shared the gun, shot from low ready, and used a carpenter's nail pouch to hold the speed loaders at the ready.

Those at the match couldn't care less, they were happy to accommodate new shooters and wanted us to have fun. It was a great day!

Not all matches are so casual regarding equipment, but many are. Find a match that will let you shoot what you have and give it a go! Add gear as your skill and interest dictate.

FWIW!

If you come and watch and would like to give it a try you can use out guns. I can bring extra ammo.
Very generous offer and hopefully you get some 'takers'!

Many years ago I was given a similar offer to attend a CAS shoot at COSSA in Central OR and I gave it a try.

Had a good time, was given the opportunity to shoot a non-timed 'introductory' set however CAS was not really for me (although I had hoped It would be) and did not pursue it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top