JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
BUT WHAT IF IT REALLY IS A CANDYGRAM !?!?!?!?
Well duh....
Andy
200.gif

I'm afraid to answer the door. And you know why, Rrrrrright?
This guy.
1715406483678.png

Actually, he asked for "The Woman of the House" at first (and I'm NOT even married). Cough, cough, cough.......

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I had not seen this till now. Very sad. LEO should find a new job. The guy who got shot died of terminal stupidity. Someone bangs on my door saying they are a Cop? I would NOT open the door without being able to see first. I also would NOT open the door with a damn gun showing in my hand. I have seen a couple of these now where someone opens the damn door with a gun in hand to find Cop standing there.

I had to go reset an alarm on a house I was painting, because one of my workers left the basement door unlocked and it blew open. When I show up this police officer pointed his gun at my chest. Idiot rookie. The muscles in my chest tightened up in anticipation of being shot, and they were sore for some time after that.

I had to go reset an alarm on a house I was painting, because one of my workers left the basement door unlocked and it blew open. When I show up this police officer pointed his gun at my chest. Idiot rookie. The muscles in my chest tightened up in anticipation of being shot, and they were sore for some time after that.
Many places have sadly run off a LOT of good Cops. They have made the job so no one who would be good wants the job. Add DEI into this mix and we are getting a royal mess. There are starting to be some truly startling video's now from large sewer cities line Chitown and NY showing what happens when you hire anyone who can fog a mirror and hand them the job.

Ever notice the only "experts" the media allows are anti gun experts.
As if everyone in the US answers the door with a drawn gun in hand.

Many places have sadly run off a LOT of good Cops. They have made the job so no one who would be good wants the job. Add DEI into this mix and we are getting a royal mess. There are starting to be some truly startling video's now from large sewer cities line Chitown and NY showing what happens when you hire anyone who can fog a mirror and hand them the job.
One hunnit 👆 all part of the plan.

People seem hung up that the cop yelled police when he knocked yet the kid still came to the door with a gun in hand. If there was no peep hole then I consider the kid being armed at the door reasonable. People do home invasions all the time pretending to be police. It was on the news recently some guy in Auburn I think it was, had hoodlums kicking his door in while yelling Seattle Police….i think they tried to get them to open the door first by pretending before telling it as they kicked in the door.

Black?
Check
Stand up citizen with no criminal record?
Check
Military or veteran?
Check
Literally was not doing anything wrong?
Check
Shot by cop?
Check
Cop was white?
Check

OMG, start the presses, roll the cameras, call our favorite "experts", we can use the sh*t out if this! It's an election year, by golly.

People seem hung up that the cop yelled police when he knocked yet the kid still came to the door with a gun in hand. If there was no peep hole then I consider the kid being armed at the door reasonable. People do home invasions all the time pretending to be police. It was on the news recently some guy in Auburn I think it was, had hoodlums kicking his door in while yelling Seattle Police….i think they tried to get them to open the door first by pretending before telling it as they kicked in the door.
If I could not see what was on the other side of the door, no window, no peep, I would NEVER open the door with no gun BUT, I would also NEVER yank open the door and lead with the gun in hand for just this reason. People need to use Fing common sense which seems in short supply these days. :confused:

Ringcam + additional cctv cams covering property would have prevented this.

Don't answer the door unless you're sure there's no threat.

Don't answer the door with a gun in your hand.

If you're a cop..don't be a d1ck and pound on a door shouting.

If you're an activist group with political motivations out to crucify any white police officer and make it about race, go f&ck yourself. And stop lying about the facts.

In other news. Merced Sheriff says don't expect anyone to answer your 911 call.

https://www.instagram.com/mercedcountysheriff/reel/C3ZGDofraua/?hl=en

Some of you guys have me worried that I'm living on the dangerous edge. Of course whoever's on the other side has no idea what I'm holding and has heard this guy….

IMG_2256.jpeg image.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads