JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How do you really feel about that?
Personally I feel, well, more like I know I could make one for $3.80 in materials - or less - if I really felt the need for one which brings up a question.

Are braces legals now? I don't really keep up with all the legal mumbo jumbo but with the recent SCOTUS decisions are they in fact legal now?

If so I might actually consider an AR pistol - but only IF I can have a 'brace' on it with no hassles.

The last 2 braces I bought are high quality. Both are posted in great deals section. One was tailhook with buffer tube $50, other was $10. The $380 one is tailhook.
To be fair, it does have a couple jmac customs parts that brand new retail at $265 but I really don't see where the extra $115 comes from. It's a weeee bit overpriced

Personally I feel, well, more like I know I could make one for $3.80 in materials - or less - if I really felt the need for one which brings up a question.

Are braces legals now? I don't really keep up with all the legal mumbo jumbo but with the recent SCOTUS decisions are they in fact legal now?

If so I might actually consider an AR pistol - but only IF I can have a 'brace' on it with no hassles.

And more valuable guns sell more slowly. It's a lot easier to sell a $400 gun than a $2000 gun.
I'm not so sure. The very few times I've listed items approaching $2k, they've moved relatively quickly while the $400 and under items tend to sit for a couple weeks. I think it's more of desirability than price for some cases. The wow factor can get people to pop open their wallets pretty quick.

In fact, I just had my own WOW when I looked at my CC bill and shut my wallet right quick. Guess I'm not buying anything cool in July

Like this? Not a period correct scope obviously but it's not for sale.

View attachment 1908619
Yes, very much like that. My wife has 1 in the safe almost identical to yours.
The one at the LGS has the plastic forend, not quite as desirable, maybe, but far less fragile.
Her's has incredible figure in the buttstock and wears a Weaver KV variable.
It's not for sale either, but the one at the LGS will probably not be after opening on Tuesday. I think my wife would like to give me another Father's Day present.
My wife owns some nice firearms, I have only 3 old beaters.o_O:rolleyes:

IMG_20240630_220606599_HDR.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Back Top