JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know an FFL dealer trying to sell brand new guns on this site but it's a total failure for them. They price their guns just above their cost for a meager profit margin but still no takers.

Those are decent prices. Not steals, it around average from what I've seen. Lots of people sell Glocks all the time for very good deals hear though.

As a buyer I expect the fees to be on me.

The only thing I got for you was my original response.

Edit - grammar correction lol
For the non 9mm ones could be due to LE trade in prices.

Glock 23 gen 4 $299

glock 21 gen 4 $369

Anything USED is just hard to sell anymore. The newer generation has ruined that for everyone. They just want it for free or they are going to just go buy new. I am on other classifieds selling other stuff all the time, 90% of the time I rather let it rust in the back yard than give it way for free. So if you don't have it we'll below new price you will sit on it for a long time. Trading is a better approach if your trying to retain value.
And the newer generations say the older generations ruined everything. It's a never ending finger pointing game

Glock has just about over saturated the market. Actually, polymer handguns in general seem to just sit forever lately, both new and used.
It's true. Aside from very specific models, I've only been buying metal framed pistols for the last year or so. They feel more "permanent"

And to think, it's so close to a never ending finger game. 🤷‍♂️
images-15.jpeg

sure have. Have everything priced very fair.

Glock 19 gen 5 for 450
IMO unless its ans MOS model thats still too high.

Im seeing these for 540 new on two sites.

Thats just me. $100ish might mean more to someone on a budget but its not that far off brand new...

all of the boomers maxxed out all of their credit cards, took out loans for multiple brand new trucks and cars, and lets not forget their $700k mortgage... it's not just on here.. it's the entire country.

even on craiglists no one responds. i used to get multiple offers within hours years ago, now it's crickets...
How many people do you know with a $700,000 mortgage? Blaming Boomers is just ignorant. Young people have high college expenses that they could not afford, expensive cars, and go out to socialize. My mortgage payment is lower than my previous rent, after taxes and insurance is taken out. Me going out is rarely buying a double cheeseburger at McD's. Have alot of guns id like to sell, but we all have the same problem. Can't get a lot of our money out of a sale and I hate lowballers too.

UPDATE: I have to apologize for my rant. I'm not one of 'those guys!' usually (OK, maybe a little bit). Just don't like to be generalized, but then I did the same thing. For that I apologize. We all get older. We all will eventually put in our 40+ years and 40-50+ hours/week. Sorry about that guys/gals.

Times tho haven't been this tough since the early 80's. It sucks that people can't afford the high rates to buy a house. Wages and pay are not keeping up w/ the COL. People need to sell some of their guns or builds and cannot get out what they have into them. Build a good AR with quality parts and you're lucky to get 50% back. No one wants to buy them or sell them so here we are. But cash is tight for everyone right now. Choice can be buying a cheap gun w/ a crappy barrel or a better rifle with better parts?

Anyway, sorry for the rant.

Last Edited:
Legit makes no sense. Post guns for a deal and then everyone wants to lowball you more. Then they expect you to also pay transfer fees. Like how does that even make any sense. Go buy a brand new gun. Your FFL doesn't pay your fees. Why should I.

It just blows my mind that you can't post a gun for a decent price and it sell. It's always lowball. Or drive to Oregon for asking price. It just doesn't make any sense.
You're also brand new to this site with no feedback.

Everyone has to start somewhere, which is totally fine, but many don't want to be the guinea pig buying from the new guy.

Especially for something like a glock they can get from... well anywhere...

Just something else to consider.

How many people do you know with a $700,000 mortgage. Blaming Boomers is just ignorant. Young people have high college expenses that they could not afford, expensive cars, and go out to socialize.
Isn't that kind of doing the same thing there? "Don't blame boomers blame young people"?

How many people do you know with a $700,000 mortgage. Blaming Boomers is just ignorant. Young people have high college expenses that they could not afford, expensive cars, and go out to socialize. My mortgage payment is lower than my previous rent, after taxes and insurance is taken out. Me going out is rarely buying a double cheeseburger at McD's. Have alot of guns id like to sell, but we all have the same problem. Can't get a lot of our money out of a sale and I hate lowballers too.
Isn't that kind of doing the same thing there? "Don't blame boomers blame young people"?
Does anyone else smell that...?

Smells kinda like... dang, whats that called... oh yeah, divisiveness...

🙃🙃🙃

Must be a Boomer. I'm a Boomer, so I blame the young people. My son is a young people, so he blames Boomers.

Oh, man. You're just being obstinate. You knew that already! :p
I'm about to turn 40, so I'm more of a young people. One of the big issues right now is that the higher income earners are still having a great financial time and are still spending, while the normal income earners are feeling the squeeze from higher prices.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top