JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
AK looks to be a Pioneer. In which case, invest in a replacement firing bin (Beryl if you can find one). The original firing pins on these are prone to breaking and usually by around 1500 rounds. Mine did, but it's a widely known issue.
Good to know thx! I don't know anything about them other than they use forged trunions now. I'll put it through its paces to see if it's sbr worthy or not. Do you know if the krink style muzzle brake would fit this after SBR and removing muzzle extension? I love the looks of those.

This one is 14x1 LH
IMG_7321.jpeg

Good to know thx! I don't know anything about them other than they use forged trunions now. I'll put it through its paces to see if it's sbr worthy or not. Do you know if the krink style muzzle brake would fit this after SBR and removing muzzle extension? I love the looks of those.

This one is 14x1 LH
View attachment 1902820
Tbh I'm unsure what thread is used on the SBR-ready variant since I have the full-length model. I'd assume it's also 14x1 LH like what's typical. I went with a 74-style.
IMG_7287.jpeg

One of the three I got going before it's too late. 5in 9mm banshee upper I got a smoking deal on midway for my birthday discount. Had to order a lower.

1000009936.jpg

Last Edited:
Got a couple more in "under the wire" so to speak yesterday. .22 and 5.56. At first I didn't like the weight of the beretta (Walther made) due to polymer frame and very front heavy metal faux suppressor it came with. But changing to a light weight suppressor it actually feels balanced. We'll see how it shoots haven't shot either yet.

View attachment 1902816
View attachment 1902817
I gotta say that I have always wanted an AK pattern underfolder. This one looks pretty sweet. Now I need to start looking for one.

Thanks for the temptation.

Got all the lowers I need so 114 or not there is nothing to stop me from ordering uppers online ! I also ordered a case of mags directly from Magpul so 114 founders and supporters may tea bag as they wish !

I decided I had to have a Stribog SP10A3, to the point I would pay current retail for it. No one has these used, probably because a.) they are a relatively recent release and b.) they still have amazing reviews (which means they are actually good and no one wants to dump them). I am going to put it head to head against my CMMG Banshee in 10mm, a battle of the roller delayed vs. the rotating bolt delay. $10 says they are both amazing.

I decided I had to have a Stribog SP10A3, to the point I would pay current retail for it. No one has these used, probably because a.) they are a relatively recent release and b.) they still have amazing reviews (which means they are actually good and no one wants to dump them). I am going to put it head to head against my CMMG Banshee in 10mm, a battle of the roller delayed vs. the rotating bolt delay. $10 says they are both amazing.
Get a hydraulic buffer weight for your 10mm you will thank me later...top one to beat is the mp5.

Get a hydraulic buffer weight for your 10mm you will thank me later...top one to beat is the mp5.
Can't find an mp5/10 anywhere. There were a few places that did limited run rebuilds, but nothing produced for at least a few years now. I have two of the Turkish MP5s in 9mm and they are great. Got one SBR'd so I could put a VFG on it. But 10mm carbines are really where it is at for fun, and they have enough oomph out of a longer barrel to be almost as good as an intermediate power rifle if you want to press them into real world service. They wont have as good terminal performance, but as long as you are aware of that limitation they can work well enough.

I do have some heavyweight buffers, but my .40 cal suppressor is still in purgatory so I do not know if the CMMG will need more than that to run right suppressed.

When you consider the Dakota tactical mp5 in 10mm was $5900 the Stribog seems like a steal in comparison and still a type of roller delay. Have never shot the 10mm Stribog but the 9mm is extremely accurate, it's hard to miss with that thing.

When you consider the Dakota tactical mp5 in 10mm was $5900 the Stribog seems like a steal in comparison and still a type of roller delay. Have never shot the 10mm Stribog but the 9mm is extremely accurate, it's hard to miss with that thing.
Yep, same reason I went with the Turkish mp5s, they are made on HK tooling but are under half the price of the German models. I do not think anyone has made a clone of the mp5/10 yet though, and their import is heavily restricted (mostly the fault of HK I believe), hence the only models I know of state side being rebuilds of the name brand (thus garnering two price hikes, one for the brand name and one for the import/rebuild premium). I would love to pick one up if I could, but the stuff we have made right here is just as good even if it is not "classic," and there are a ton of other guns I would want to pick up for ~$6k if I was going to drop that kind of cash. The Stribog will fill the niche nicely, and if HK does not get their act together may completely supplant them in the "magnum" PCC space.

Or, you know, stick with the CMMG and get 90% parts comparability with stock AR stuff. Kinda hard to beat dropping straight into a mature accessory ecosystem. . .

Yep, same reason I went with the Turkish mp5s, they are made on HK tooling but are under half the price of the German models. I do not think anyone has made a clone of the mp5/10 yet though, and their import is heavily restricted (mostly the fault of HK I believe), hence the only models I know of state side being rebuilds of the name brand (thus garnering two price hikes, one for the brand name and one for the import/rebuild premium). I would love to pick one up if I could, but the stuff we have made right here is just as good even if it is not "classic," and there are a ton of other guns I would want to pick up for ~$6k if I was going to drop that kind of cash. The Stribog will fill the niche nicely, and if HK does not get their act together may completely supplant them in the "magnum" PCC space.

Or, you know, stick with the CMMG and get 90% parts comparability with stock AR stuff. Kinda hard to beat dropping straight into a mature accessory ecosystem. . .
It's true. I built a banshee clone in .45 with their barrel/bolt kit and literally every part except the bcg, barrel, mag release and lower receiver is standard AR stuff. All the guts/furniture is standard rifle bits

Can't find an mp5/10 anywhere. There were a few places that did limited run rebuilds, but nothing produced for at least a few years now. I have two of the Turkish MP5s in 9mm and they are great. Got one SBR'd so I could put a VFG on it. But 10mm carbines are really where it is at for fun, and they have enough oomph out of a longer barrel to be almost as good as an intermediate power rifle if you want to press them into real world service. They wont have as good terminal performance, but as long as you are aware of that limitation they can work well enough.

I do have some heavyweight buffers, but my .40 cal suppressor is still in purgatory so I do not know if the CMMG will need more than that to run right suppressed.

True. I do love my Banshee 10mm.

PTR32, FAL, MP5
(& Plenty of Mags for the FAL/Mp5)
If ever PTR rolls out that new 556 rifle I'd be down for that.. but ultimately I'm after that MP5 and FAL.. I do realize I most likely will play the Oregon foid card game because I have firearm parts my grandfather left me that I want to obtain and mount.. so my collecting will never be done.. but most of those are all fudd gun ban friendly types of firearms where I don't have to worry about capacity.. so they should all make the "safe after the permit" cut.

As of now, I'm really only after the "no-no" type of firearms that make the antis clutch their pearls. It's more fun that way.
FYI check great deals section for $1300-$1400 FALs full length.

Got one more in "under the wire" (we can't even see the wire yet, but it's almost July and I'm guessing Sept. is when it will come down?). Anyway, .308 on crazy sale. Much flash, much bang :s0112:

Btw, Has anybody tried the Franklin armory binary trigger on mp5 or g3? I wish it wasn't so expensive but it's nice that it can be used interchangeably on 9mm, .308, 7.62 x 39 (for ptr guns in this platform), and 5.56

IMG_7444.jpeg
IMG_7448.jpeg
P.s. the tailhook brace is $50 shipped (on sale) in great deals section if anyone is interested. Check caveats on what it can be used on though.

Last Edited:
Got one more in "under the wire" (we can't even see the wire yet, but it's almost July and I'm guessing Sept. is when it will come down?). Anyway, .308 on crazy sale. Much flash, much bang :s0112:

Btw, Has anybody tried the Franklin armory binary trigger on mp5 or g3? I wish it wasn't so expensive but it's nice that it can be used interchangeably on 9mm, .308, 7.62 x 39 (for ptr guns in this platform), and 5.56

View attachment 1907071
View attachment 1907072
P.s. the tailhook brace is $50 shipped (on sale) in great deals section if anyone is interested. Check caveats on what it can be used on though.
Haha that little V51 pistol was on my list a while ago!
Certainly a fire breather of a pistol.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top