JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Walked up to park and did some high stepping on 20+ inch concrete wall, then walked over to abandoned theater and borrowed their staircase to get some stairs in, then walked home. About a 25 min excursion.

It was cool in the yard today so I worked harder than I probably should have. I cut, split and stacked about a half cord of Maple. Then ran the weed eater for another hour attacking the Blackberries. I wanted to keep going but when I was done, I was done. I'll sleep good tonight. just hope I wake up in the morning.

Got up super early and used the only EV I'll ever own - a Dewalt 20V lawnmower for an hour to finally get all the grass cut. In a 48-hour fast so lots of energy.

Gym early afternoon if work remains slow.

Leg Day (quads and hams) followed by 10 minutes on the assault bike. I had a good workout but skipped the hack squat machine because I was wiped out.

Chatted with a fellow forum member that I see at my gym regularly (you know who you are if you read this thread) and talked firearm shop for a bit.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top