JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1250
Manufacturer
Vortex
City
Kirkland
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hello

I have a Vortex Razor HD Gen II-E 1-6x24 SFP LPVO that has been pretty good to me for sale mounted in a Scalarworks Leap Mount with the QD click drive tensioning system. Also throwing in the little vortex swing lever for it . And the original box.This scope has been mounted on two guns with somewhere in the neighborhood of 400 rounds or so. I am selling this set up to fund a different scope that is first focal plane , since I find for my vision first focal plane is a little better. I have painted this optic , but all data points are left unpainted same with the turret caps I taped those off as well. Some notes aboutthis Optic , The 1x is very solid on this LPVO being second focal plane , you get the vanishing bezel effect when mounted properly , also the dot is actually comparable to a red dot because of the reticle style which makes it pretty easy to shoot fast up close. Thee BDC is pretty adequate out to like 300-500 which is the maximum I have shot this out to. I have done a number of transactions here , though not everyone leaves feedback. Feel free to reach out with any questions. I can meet you either outside Wades Eastside Guns in Bellevue or Securite in Woodinville with Securite being closer to me.

20240601_094245.jpg 20240601_094311.jpg 20240601_094324.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top