JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My concern is less of the caliber in use and more of the likelihood that the gun will be stolen from you. I am a heavy believer that if a gun leaves the house with you it stays on body/in eye sight until you're back home.
100%.

No way I'm leaving any gun in my car out of sight.

And if things get so bad that I'm having to commute with the AR..well..S just HTF.

Also, if I do leave a gun in a car, it'll be camouflaged...the car that is.

Screenshot 2024-06-27 153548.png

Last Edited:
New truck gun arrived. I think I shall call it "little porker" (j/k). Pew pew!
IMG_7444.jpeg
IMG_7448.jpeg
Fyi If anyone is interested in one of these tailhook braces for cheap they are $50 shipped in the great deals section.

Last Edited:
12 guns. :rolleyes: I used to bring more guns than that to class when I taught NRA HFS.
LOL, that reminded me of one trip to range with Wife. Place is in a part of town you don't want to be after the sun goes down. One day rare winter days here where it was cold but sunny. As I was ready to turn in some zombie is walking down the road, no shirt on, its like 25 degree's. He is waving his arms and yelling at the world. When I turn in he starts yelling at us. Wife is all freaked out asking what's wrong with him. She does not deal with this kind of thing all the time like I do. I just shrugged and said he's high out of his mind. Then she is looking out the back window saying what if he follows us into the parking area? That did make me laugh saying by all means follow me till I park at the range. Good place to plan an attack on me. :s0140:
When we were signing in I told the girl at the counter who also got a good laugh. She said there were a LOT of his type hanging around but that FEW EVER tried to set foot in there since all the employee's and almost all customers were of course well armed. Even the zombie kooks normally have that much sense. :s0140:

Some might be interested in this s&w folding 16" 9mm on sale for $449.

View: https://youtu.be/jJ0FEh7FfDc?si=sjjDRLWA32H_Sc5x

Click grab a quote to get email price

Last Edited:

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=xLRWv3llirU

Lot of hate aimed at these kind of guns but should be another stellar seller. For those who have that same pistol be great compliment for it. If they made a version of it to take Glock mags I would be again cursing the WA laws keeping me from having one. :D

Lot of hate aimed at these kind of guns but should be another stellar seller. For those who have that same pistol be great compliment for it. If they made a version of it to take Glock mags I would be again cursing the WA laws keeping me from having one. :D

I was pretty excited until I learned about the slide release and the safety. Maybe they'll fix those in the next gen. And the mag holders.

I was pretty excited until I learned about the slide release and the safety. Maybe they'll fix those in the next gen. And the mag holders.
If the Co does not and consumers want it the after market will soon offer it. Couple of companies long ago made a GREAT "fix" for the original Kel-Tec design for those of us who wanted a "good way" to put on an optic. I almost bought one a few times but the damn thing was pricey. Kel-Tec finally just made a version with this as part of the design. Sadly only after WA made them something I cant buy here :(
If not for that I would have been on the auction buying one of the newest versions. If the laws don't change, which I am not holding my breath for, and we do up and move? One of the new versions will be one of my first buys.

If the Co does not and consumers want it the after market will soon offer it. Couple of companies long ago made a GREAT "fix" for the original Kel-Tec design for those of us who wanted a "good way" to put on an optic. I almost bought one a few times but the damn thing was pricey. Kel-Tec finally just made a version with this as part of the design. Sadly only after WA made them something I cant buy here :(
If not for that I would have been on the auction buying one of the newest versions. If the laws don't change, which I am not holding my breath for, and we do up and move? One of the new versions will be one of my first buys.

I bought a first gen Sub 2000. Not one of my best purchases. The folding optic was an OK fix, but not a great fix. I put several fixes into that gun, but it never ran reliably enough to make it as a trunk gun or a competition gun. I have a folding AR and shotgun, so I'm sure someday I'll have a working, folding PCC.

I bought a first gen Sub 2000. Not one of my best purchases. The folding optic was an OK fix, but not a great fix. I put several fixes into that gun, but it never ran reliably enough to make it as a trunk gun or a competition gun. I have a folding AR and shotgun, so I'm sure someday I'll have a working, folding PCC.
The folding mount that KT made was junk. It was priced at about what it was worth so I never bothered. There were a couple other "work around" deals that came up. One I even played with making myself out of a spring hinge for doors. That one did pretty much work but was more trouble than it was worth. The latest version comes with the same kind of set up Red Lion made and its NICE. They even started sending them out with threaded barrels now. They make a damn ton of these and like all mass manufactured guns some lemons do slip out. The old one I sill have I have long lost track of how many cases of ammo it has burned. Only been a couple times it would not work 100%. First was when it was new. They came from the factory dirty and rough as a corn cob. After smoothing out both of mine never stopped until I tried some after market mags. Tried multiple kinds and not a one of them could be coaxed into running 100%. I finally gave up. Gave away several of the mags here long ago to others who wanted to try them. It was the only reason I never bought one of those drum mags. Some seemed to find they worked. Enough people got one that would not to keep me from buying. Have a lifetime supply of G-18 happy sticks. So until they ban those I am good. :)

The folding mount that KT made was junk. It was priced at about what it was worth so I never bothered. There were a couple other "work around" deals that came up. One I even played with making myself out of a spring hinge for doors. That one did pretty much work but was more trouble than it was worth. The latest version comes with the same kind of set up Red Lion made and its NICE. They even started sending them out with threaded barrels now. They make a damn ton of these and like all mass manufactured guns some lemons do slip out. The old one I sill have I have long lost track of how many cases of ammo it has burned. Only been a couple times it would not work 100%. First was when it was new. They came from the factory dirty and rough as a corn cob. After smoothing out both of mine never stopped until I tried some after market mags. Tried multiple kinds and not a one of them could be coaxed into running 100%. I finally gave up. Gave away several of the mags here long ago to others who wanted to try them. It was the only reason I never bought one of those drum mags. Some seemed to find they worked. Enough people got one that would not to keep me from buying. Have a lifetime supply of G-18 happy sticks. So until they ban those I am good. :)
They should have made the Gen II fold to the side. And put real metal trigger parts in it.

The mag holder thing is really odd. I can't imagine why they did that. The slide release I could care less about personally. I didn't watch the whole video so don't know about the safety issue. But I wouldn't be using it for defense so I guess that's why I don't care about some things. Kind of like the Mac 10 which has a ridiculous charging knob on top. But it's just a range toy so whatever. But the mag thing would be kind of a pain.

If it was $349 I would probably buy it but I don't know if I could live with that much polymer. My s&w 15-22 feels like a cheap nerf gun plastic toy and it drives me nuts. So if it was like that I would pass.

They should have made the Gen II fold to the side. And put real metal trigger parts in it.
Why? they make a gun they can't keep up with. They have been making these for decades now and still can not make them as fast as they sell. So why spend money to retool and redesign a gun you can't make as fast as people want to buy it?
The Company started this idea out with a version that was metal. It caused the price to come out to about double what the new plastic version sold for. So company dumped the originals and never looked back. Anyone who thinks there is good money in a better design? Market is wide open. For now the old guy who started the place and his kids who run it now are making bank.
This is a lot like the reason High Point never made their design take a non proprietary mag. If they had ever offered them to take some kind of double stack? I would have been all over one. They too sell VERY well so they figure why not. The market is what people want to buy. This is why I suspect S&W will not be losing any money on this one they hit with. They are not going to put KT out of the market and they are not likely to have to decide this was not worth it and stop making them. The market for PCC's just keeps growing. I LOVED the idea decades before it "caught on". Now days there is a lot of them and people seem to love the idea.

Why? they make a gun they can't keep up with. They have been making these for decades now and still can not make them as fast as they sell. So why spend money to retool and redesign a gun you can't make as fast as people want to buy it?
The Company started this idea out with a version that was metal. It caused the price to come out to about double what the new plastic version sold for. So company dumped the originals and never looked back. Anyone who thinks there is good money in a better design? Market is wide open. For now the old guy who started the place and his kids who run it now are making bank.
This is a lot like the reason High Point never made their design take a non proprietary mag. If they had ever offered them to take some kind of double stack? I would have been all over one. They too sell VERY well so they figure why not. The market is what people want to buy. This is why I suspect S&W will not be losing any money on this one they hit with. They are not going to put KT out of the market and they are not likely to have to decide this was not worth it and stop making them. The market for PCC's just keeps growing. I LOVED the idea decades before it "caught on". Now days there is a lot of them and people seem to love the idea.
Perfect analogy. Kel-Tec is a mid-price Hi-Point! They even both have hyphens in their names! How did I not see this before? :D

Perfect analogy. Kel-Tec is a mid-price Hi-Point! They even both have hyphens in their names! How did I not see this before? :D
I don't know how anyone with any self respect could own a high point. It would be embarrassing to own something so butt ugly. They could spend a little bit more and get a normal gun (tons of them available at very low price point) instead of a disgustingly hideous zimak abomination. :s0137:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top