JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My concern is less of the caliber in use and more of the likelihood that the gun will be stolen from you. I am a heavy believer that if a gun leaves the house with you it stays on body/in eye sight until you're back home.
100%.

No way I'm leaving any gun in my car out of sight.

And if things get so bad that I'm having to commute with the AR..well..S just HTF.

Also, if I do leave a gun in a car, it'll be camouflaged...the car that is.

Screenshot 2024-06-27 153548.png

Last Edited:
New truck gun arrived. I think I shall call it "little porker" (j/k). Pew pew!
IMG_7444.jpeg
IMG_7448.jpeg
Fyi If anyone is interested in one of these tailhook braces for cheap they are $50 shipped in the great deals section.

Last Edited:
12 guns. :rolleyes: I used to bring more guns than that to class when I taught NRA HFS.
LOL, that reminded me of one trip to range with Wife. Place is in a part of town you don't want to be after the sun goes down. One day rare winter days here where it was cold but sunny. As I was ready to turn in some zombie is walking down the road, no shirt on, its like 25 degree's. He is waving his arms and yelling at the world. When I turn in he starts yelling at us. Wife is all freaked out asking what's wrong with him. She does not deal with this kind of thing all the time like I do. I just shrugged and said he's high out of his mind. Then she is looking out the back window saying what if he follows us into the parking area? That did make me laugh saying by all means follow me till I park at the range. Good place to plan an attack on me. :s0140:
When we were signing in I told the girl at the counter who also got a good laugh. She said there were a LOT of his type hanging around but that FEW EVER tried to set foot in there since all the employee's and almost all customers were of course well armed. Even the zombie kooks normally have that much sense. :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top