JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just got in a 4 pack of 69% large packs so I think I will try the salt test first and calibrate them.

Then I'll toss them into a bag with the bovida packs and see if there is much if any difference.

I used to keep my humidor at 70% but I have noticed I prefer my cigars in the 65-68 range.

I think I have everything lined up now to do the big redo so either tomorrow or this weekend I'll be touching every stick in the cabinet and starting the cleaning process.

I just got in a 4 pack of 69% large packs so I think I will try the salt test first and calibrate them.

Then I'll toss them into a bag with the bovida packs and see if there is much if any difference.

I used to keep my humidor at 70% but I have noticed I prefer my cigars in the 65-68 range.

I think I have everything lined up now to do the big redo so either tomorrow or this weekend I'll be touching every stick in the cabinet and starting the cleaning process.
Re 65-68% that makes sense cuz as I recall you prefer Nicaraguan. Almost everyone says that's the best range for Nicaraguan. Dominican seems better to me at 70%. Honduran more like 68%. Just what I've noticed for my preferences.

These hc mixed wrapper ones (smoking one now) seem to kind of have a split personality, not as you get farther into it like some cigars do, just from the get go. Interesting cigars and good but not great imo.

IMG_7428.jpeg

Re 65-68% that makes sense cuz as I recall you prefer Nicaraguan. Almost everyone says that's the best range for Nicaraguan. Dominican seems better to me at 70%. Honduran more like 68%. Just what I've noticed for my preferences.

These hc mixed wrapper ones (smoking one now) seem to kind of have a split personality, not as you get farther into it like some cigars do, just from the get go. Interesting cigars and good but not great imo.

View attachment 1906892
Very good memory!

90% of my favorite sticks are Nicaraguan.

I do enjoy some of the stuff from the other countries though just nowhere near as often.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top