JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This ruling sets a precedent that will be applicable to FRTs and similar devices, but the challenge was on administrative procedures, not constitutionality. In other words, the lawsuits for those will still have to filter their way through the courts and up to SCOTUS for ruling.
I don't see much difference between the bump stock and FRT issues. Both center on rulemakers changing definitions that are in the law. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I don't recall congress passing laws about FRTs.

I don't see much difference between the bump stock and FRT issues. Both center on rulemakers changing definitions that are in the law. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I don't recall congress passing laws about FRTs.
The issue is basically identical, but for the SCOTUS ruling to have any direct or immediate effect on the current status of FRTs, pretty sure all exist cases (bump stocks, FRTs, etc) would have needed to be merged before it hit their bench.

They may be able to distinguish between an accessory (bump stock) and part of the fire control system (FRTs), you know, like a DIAS.

Yep. I wouldn't vote for Trump for dog catcher . Hes a Liberal Democrat acting like a liberal democrat and calling himself a Republican . It's all about him. He's well into destroying the party but I have the luxury of living in a state that is 100% positive to throw all our electoral votes to the Republican candidate no matter what I do so I dont have to give him the satisfaction of getting my vote. I dont think he'll win. Bidens incompetent and senile and nothing he has tried to do has worked so far so Im not sure his bite is as bad as his bark.
This is an excellent, non-political post! 👍

And then: What's not to like about the "Donald"?
From the Newser there is this:
"Former President Trump says he wants to give automatic green cards to foreign students who graduate from US colleges, a sharp departure from the anti-immigrant rhetoric he typically uses on the campaign trail."
His rhetoric depends on the crowd he's in front of

And then: What's not to like about the "Donald"?
From the Newser there is this:
"Former President Trump says he wants to give automatic green cards to foreign students who graduate from US colleges, a sharp departure from the anti-immigrant rhetoric he typically uses on the campaign trail."
Join me is sending a few bucks to Joe! We can make sure we do NOT have to endure another term of Trump. I certainly want 4 more years of the great things Joe is doing not to mention there will almost certainly be a SCOTUS appointment or two. We need some more like Joe will pick.

Join me is sending a few bucks to Joe! We can make sure we do NOT have to endure another term of Trump. I certainly want 4 more years of the great things Joe is doing not to mention there will almost certainly be a SCOTUS appointment or two. We need some more like Joe will pick.
Who's retiring? The scotus thing was valid last time around then Trump lost the House and the Senate , flat drove them out. I don't see any of them retiring in the next 5 years. They'll have to carry Thomases body out. It's not worth 4 years of chaos. The only reason Joe Biden was able to become president is because Trump was the incumbent. Elections have consequences

Last Edited:

I wonder when the ATF will get the memo and update their information page lol

Supremes ruled 8-1 against rahimi, domestic violence restricted from owner firearms. Thomas ruled against it saying there is no tradition of it at the time of the founding. The others said it is in keeping with similar laws at a the time of the founding.

Motherbubblegumer liberal judges used their opinions to attack the bruen decision.

They will. Stuff like the lower court brace ban vacate they don't care about

The only reason Joe Biden was able to become president is because Trump was the incumbent. Elections have consequences
100%

And if Joe wins again, it'll 'only' be because he's going against Trump.

A mute fish could run against Biden and win...the fact the GOP chose him is maddening.

100%

And if Joe wins again, it'll 'only' be because he's going against Trump.

A mute fish could run against Biden and win...the fact the GOP chose him is maddening.
might've been only as a tactic to get a chance in WH.

The minute that Biden was officially President, Trump fired up his PR machine and cult of personality to ensure he would get 2024 chance.

Had the GOP nominated anyone else; Trump very well could have run as a 3rd Party candidate and sunk GOP's chances at getting into the WH, a la Ross Perot.

I keep hearing that but I don't know a single person on the potential Bidan side that looks at him with interest.
Biden has apparently pissed off Der Hitlerjunge college crowd with his milquetoast support of Israel. In states that a few votes one way or the other could tip the electoral college thats all it takes.

Expecting that is like expecting the kiddie-scorching freaks to do the honorable thing and perform mass seppuku.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top