JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This looks like there trying to compete with a Gear head works one. I don't see a scenario where this fits in. It's pretty redundant design. Wasting so much velocity with how short that barrel is.

DEF9A10A-E3AB-48B3-A7ED-3C33DACEF8C0.jpeg

Last Edited:
I can't wait tell someone puts a night force on there with a sun shade that sticks out past the barrel. You know it's going to happen. Just a matter of time.

I once shot a Remington XP100 mid-grip bolt action pistol in 30-06.... it was a blast... errrrrr, FUN!!!

Many people like to hunt with pistols. IMO this is a modern adaptation of an old idea. That's all. Just another toy.

I've been tempted by an original XP-100 in .221 Fireball at times, but never could really justify it. Right now the metallic silhouette shooting we do is informal and just for fun.

Remington's latest offering? Yah, can't think of any reason why I'd want one. More power to those that do though.

I have no interest in this but if someone wanted a compact .223 in AR form couldn't u just use an upper that has no buffer tube such as brownells Brn-180? Then u could put a folding stock on it and have a compact .223 that is semi auto. Even with a 16" barrel it would still be very compact Cuz no buffer tube and u wouldn't just lose everything as gas and noise out the front of a short barrel (I realize the .223 is different scenario than subsonic 300blk etc. so just talking about .223 here).

I've been tempted by an original XP-100 in .221 Fireball at times, but never could really justify it. Right now the metallic silhouette shooting we do is informal and just for fun.

Remington's latest offering? Yah, can't think of any reason why I'd want one. More power to those that do though.

Agree... I enjoyed shooting that XP100 for fun, but not gonna spend my dough on it.

I have no interest in this but if someone wanted a compact .223 in AR form couldn't u just use an upper that has no buffer tube such as brownells Brn-180? Then u could put a folding stock on it and have a compact .223 that is semi auto. Even with a 16" barrel it would still be very compact Cuz no buffer tube and u wouldn't just lose everything as gas and noise out the front of a short barrel (I realize the .223 is different scenario than subsonic 300blk etc. so just talking about .223 here).
This is not an AR style lower, it is a regular 700 bolt action with a short barrel and a chassis.

Speaking of ugly homemade experiments, here's a bolt action I got bored with and wanted to put in my pack so I made a folding stock. Actually a person could set the folding adapter into the stock so that it would be pretty well flush but not worth the time for me. Again just playing around with "toy" gun, not a hunting rifle. 9FD00A5B-2F53-4E0D-816D-A824D4B3EF29.jpeg
06A18F17-C8DE-4343-ABF2-D19DE0F1066E.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top