JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Help me out guys but I'm not seeing the point in this thing. Its made in several calibers and if you had the extra scratch maybe its enticing but to me its more whats the point!!! What do you think?

96810-ArmBrace-700CP.png

Just confirming this wasn't and April 1st release?

Actually, I get it and to each their own. Bolt action long range pistols are not new, but the tactical version just does seem unusual to me. For every peg, there is a appropriate hole.

Help me out guys but I'm not seeing the point in this thing. Its made in several calibers and if you had the extra scratch maybe its enticing but to me its more whats the point!!! What do you think?

View attachment 694639
Looks to me like they r trying to produce a hunting gun that is compact. There are probably 1000 guns I would rather have before this one personally. I bet it will be a low seller.

I very much see the point.

And it's kind've like the Harley thing...Some of us get it, and some folks don't. And that's quite okay.

I've shot long range pistols in both center fire and rimfire chamberings. With a bi-pod and a folding table, I've got an instant and easy bench rest setup capable of some pretty remarkable accuracy.

In the old days, it was Contenders and XP-100's. Later, it's Savage's and now this Remington.

I particularly like the idea of a free floated barrel protected by a shroud. Form follows function.

Are there other guns that could do the same thing, and maybe even do it better? You betcha. But if I had no interest in shooting quite varied types of guns, I could get by with 4 or 5 guns and never have to buy another.

Bench rest and/or silhouette pistols are not for everybody.

And it seems folks are less into hunting. For sage rats and rock chucks, bench pistols in .223 can be pretty rewarding.:s0078:

Last Edited:
Since they have these in .300BLK for hogs, why not make it in other calibers too.
I'd own one for giggles

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top