JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm just joking :)
I totally understand that.
Not everyone has had the pleasure of meeting Jim as I have to really know what an awesome guy he is.
Although I totally agree he is freakish in his organization and cleanliness of his reloading room.
When I close my eyes his is how I visualize mine. Then, when I open my eyes I duck and run for cover hoping it all doesn't come crashing down on me.

Whats up with that?
Lost my shooting buddy, not much interest in going by myself. Plus work load, and energy levels, and all that. Then I got back into stereo equipment (my hobbies are cyclic).

Pretty sure I have 6 or 7 guns I've never fired.

Good thing primers and bullets don't go bad.

:D

Lost my shooting buddy, not much interest in going by myself. Plus work load, and energy levels, and all that. Then I got back into stereo equipment (my hobbies are cyclic).

Sorry on losing your friend!

Look around for some other folks to get out & shoot with, perhaps.

If you two were nearby, I'd suggest @HiFi Magnetics. Similar interests & all.

Ditto on the sorry for your loss.
I totally understand about cycical hobbies.
I took too long of a break from this after my last wife died.
Keep your powder dry and it will be there waiting for you.

If you live close by sherwood-newberg I'll go when available or I'll make time. I just target shooting, not live like elks, deer or if that's what you call game. I'm a member on Threat Dynamics. Id love to go outdoor if any places available.
PS. I do alot of recordings on hi fidelity. Particularly Analog. Reel to Reel and Nakamichi decks.

I totally understand that.
Not everyone has had the pleasure of meeting Jim as I have to really know what an awesome guy he is.
Although I totally agree he is freakish in his organization and cleanliness of his reloading room.
When I close my eyes his is how I visualize mine. Then, when I open my eyes I duck and run for cover hoping it all doesn't come crashing down on me.
You're too nice John… :s0155:

I would love to have seen this gentleman's bench. May he RIP

1000008641.jpg 1000008642.jpg 1000008643.jpg 1000008644.jpg 1000008645.jpg 1000008646.jpg 1000008647.jpg 1000008648.jpg 1000008649.jpg 1000008650.jpg 1000008651.jpg 1000008652.jpg 1000008653.jpg 1000008654.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top