JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2300
Manufacturer
Radian
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Brand new unfired build. Just never had the chance to take this out to the range due to priorities in life. I was holding on to this for as long as I can but my obligations are piling up and needs my attention and I will regret selling this. This took me years to acquire and sad to let this go. Everything is brand new and unfired except for the Armaspec buffer, GA charging handle and PA scope which came out of my other gun. Altogether I have over $2500 into this not including the gunsmithing fees. $2300 firm! No trades, I need $$$$! If this won't sell within a reasonable amount of time I'll be taking it to a LGS for consignment. Transfer can be done at Sunset Firearms in Wilsonville or Advanced Firearms Training in Gresham. You cover transfer fee! Serious buyers only! No tire kickers please!

Build list:
-Radian Model 1 Builder's Kit 10" ODG
-Pinned and weld 13.9" Criterion Core Mid-length Barrel + BCM headspace bolt
-Pinned Superlative Arms adjustable gas block
-Sharps Rifle Company carrier
-Hiperfire X2S Mod3 Trigger
-Ergo F93 Stock (originally FDE but rattle canned ODG)
-Armaspec Stealth Buffer (H2 equivalent)
-Griffin Armament SN-ACH charging handle
-Primary Arms LPVO 1-6x24 on ADM mount

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.