JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Five aluminum HK G3 20-rd mags that have apparently been filed to be compatible with a CETME-C. Would think they still work in a G3 though. Some minor surface rust on the floor plates but mechanically good shape. I know sometimes "buybacks" pay for evil "hi capacity" magazines but I'd feel too dirty giving them something to feel good about so I'd sooner give them away.

IMG_3438.jpeg

Last Edited:
Couple o' feeding devices free to a good home.

North American Arms, .380 ACP magazine:
1.jpg

Speed Beez, 6-shot, .38/357 speedloader.

Speed1.jpg

PM a snail address and I'll send over to you. :)

Edit: Speedloader spoken for. Little magazine still available.

Last Edited:
My wife and kids found a couple baby birdies that fell from their nest and decided to try and nurse them at home. Needless to say, they didn't make it, but now we have a huge jug of baby bird formula and no need. Exp Dec. Anyone have birds hatching?
20240619_122421.jpg 20240619_122506.jpg 20240619_122451.jpg

Free to a good home. Even a sh!tty home, I don't care, I just want it off my bench!!
Tocabi, Made in Tokyo, safe. 19 1/2" wide X 26" tall X 19 1/2" deep, outside dimensions.
Not very secure, missing wheels for dial lock so it's a one-number combination and that's easily figured out. Someone clever with a little bit of time could make wheels for it.
The key lock for the door does work as does the one for the interior drawer.
Reasonably good outside condition. Some marks from moving it.
Hell, security is 90% illusion anyway. If you want the illusion of a real safe come and get it. Must pick up in SE Potland, near 162nd and Division St.
20240621_150537.jpg

20240621_150528.jpg
20240621_150542.jpg

Free to a good home. Even a sh!tty home, I don't care, I just want it off my bench!!
Tocabi, Made in Tokyo, safe. 19 1/2" wide X 26" tall X 19 1/2" deep, outside dimensions.
Not very secure, missing wheels for dial lock so it's a one-number combination and that's easily figured out. Someone clever with a little bit of time could make wheels for it.
Hell, security is 90% illusion anyway. If you want the illusion of a real safe come and get it. Must pick up in SE Potland, near 162nd and Division St.
View attachment 1903603

View attachment 1903594
View attachment 1903605
If the key works to open it, you could always just weld the dial hole closed.

View attachment 1903603

View attachment 1903594
View attachment 1903605
Would meet the requirements for safe storage in WA.

Nice offering!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top