JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, I was introduced to hand guns about 4-5yrs ago. I was interested in self protection at home. Good friend of mine was kind enough to take me to the range and teach me about firearms. Still fine tuning things but have learned much and I'm grateful for having such a patient teacher.

Hi, I was introduced to hand guns about 4-5yrs ago. I was interested in self protection at home. Good friend of mine was kind enough to take me to the range and teach me about firearms. Still fine tuning things but have learned much and I'm grateful for having such a patient teacher.
Welcome. Since you are in OR you are probably aware that measure 114 is under appeal and will be heard likely in Sept. If measure 114 starts it will restrict mags over 10 rounds and create a state registry/permit process for buying guns. Something to be aware of if you are contemplating buying any more guns or stocking up on >10 round magazines for guns you already have (or may buy in the future). Cheers!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top