JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In a significant development within the restaurant industry, Hooters has announced the closure of dozens of locations across the United States, attributing this decision to prevailing market conditions. This move marks a substantial shift for the brand, which has long been an iconic presence in the American dining landscape.

Those outfits were probably risque in the 1970s-80s. They never did much for me. But the wings were great - slid right off the bone, as advertised. And they would give each table an entire roll of paper towels. My roommates and I used to frequent the Tempe location before ASU/Cardinals games. Great memories.

Kinda sad, a whole bunch in TX closed. It wasn't the greatest wings but the tenders were actually really good. We would watch UFC several times at a Hooters.

For scenery, Twin Peaks and Tilted Kilt have always been better.

Sad day indeed. Have fond memories of Friday lunches at some of Hooter's better Tampa Bay locations. Young, vivacious college girls trying to eke out a living. Knowing the more attention they paid to particular patrons the larger the tip ($$$) would be.

Another sign I'm becoming a dinosaur…

Sad day indeed. Have fond memories of Friday lunches at some of Hooter's better Tampa Bay locations. Young, vivacious college girls trying to eke out a living. Knowing the more attention they paid to particular patrons the larger the tip ($$$) would be.

Another sign I'm becoming a dinosaur…
You know you're getting old when you realize that you're checking out the mom in the checkout line.

Wooden Chicken, a local Portland restaurant -hangout type bar in my neighborhood is closing this Sunday.
When the State removes the slot machines, you know the place is in financial trouble.

Wooden Chicken, a local Portland restaurant -hangout type bar in my neighborhood is closing this Sunday.
When the State removes the slot machines, you know the place is in financial trouble.
A bar can easily lose lotto for a number of reasons, including an unrelated DUI arrest.

The more private businesses that shut down, the more opportunity for the government to regulate new ones.
This State doesn't care about small businesses. Everyone is still trying to pay off their Covid debts and they heaped more payroll taxes, wage increases, and extra admin on us.

You know you're getting old when you realize that you're checking out the mom in the checkout line.
I must have been born with an old soul then...

I've been checking out moms since grade school...

20240627_085641.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top