JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Their best commercial IMO.
Each time I ride that curve of road I flash back to this commercial. In the past 2 years the view is now blocked by newly constructed homes. Progress. Sigh. :D :)

230th Ave E -Buckley Tapps Hiway E. Back road from Lake Tapps to Buckley. Warning for motorcyclists with open helmets. Was a dairy area keep mouth closed. Homes now so not as critical. :D :)

Last Edited:
1000001379.png

Each time I ride that curve of road I flash back to this commercial. In the past 2 years the view is now blocked by newly constructed homes. Progress. Sigh. :D :)

230th Ave E -Buckley Tapps Hiway E. Back road from Lake Tapps to Buckley. Warning for motorcyclists with open helmets. Was a dairy area keep mouth closed. Homes now so not as critical. :D :)
I used to take that part of the highway on my Yamaha 650 vertical twin and try to mimic that commercial sound. So damn much fun back in the day when I had motorcycles and was single. 🤣

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top