JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1717386350926.jpeg

1717386403174.jpeg

My brother delivers that brand. It's been endless harassment from the public. He's been hating life!
Bummer for your brother, but the public only reacted, and is still reacting, because of the way A-B acted. A-B acted in a way that exhibited incredible business stupidity vis-à-vis their customers. I don't blame the public, and I hope your brother doesn't either. Only A-B gets blame for its own stupidity.

Bummer for your brother, but the public only reacted, and is still reacting, because of the way A-B acted. A-B acted in a way that exhibited incredible business stupidity vis-à-vis their customers. I don't blame the public, and I hope your brother doesn't either. Only A-B gets blame for its own stupidity.
A-B: woke activism at its finest. Also see: Disney, etc.
But, this probably belongs in another thread.

I don't know if any of us on this forum can shoot worth a darn, but starting with post 4,608, it is clear that when it comes to puns about wood, we have no piers.
Oh no! Where did our piers go? Did all the wood rot away? That would be unfortunate. I am betting it was the wood lice, those things are scratchy. Check your wood frequently people, it really sucks when you lose it.

1717533556876.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top