JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A few years ago at a fast-food place, I handed the cashier something like $10.17 for a $9.17 purchase. I didn't want a pocket full of change. She looked at her coworker and asked what the change for that would be. He looked at her and said "Seriously?". She replied that she was never good at math. I believe her. And thanked God that she wasn't making the food.
I've done that too, with the same results. :(

738f017d354f7da8e316943c93ad9371.jpg

A few years ago at a fast-food place, I handed the cashier something like $10.17 for a $9.17 purchase. I didn't want a pocket full of change. She looked at her coworker and asked what the change for that would be. He looked at her and said "Seriously?". She replied that she was never good at math. I believe her. And thanked God that she wasn't making the food.
Randi Weingarten and the Teachers Union are finally admitting the failure of education in America (they had no choice; test numbers are clear), but predictably they take absolutely no responsibility for that failure. Nope. They always blame someone else. Their latest straw man is Covid. If not for Covid, they contend, the young people in this country would not be slipping into stupidity. Right.

Randi Weingarten and the Teachers Union are finally admitting the failure of education in America (they had no choice; test numbers are clear), but predictably they take absolutely no responsibility for that failure. Nope. They always blame someone else.
Of course it's not the Teacher's Union's fault! How could anyone arrive at any other conclusion? :s0140:

Their latest straw man is Covid. If not for Covid, they contend, the young people in this country would not be slipping into stupidity. Right.
It's that darn COVID again... :s0140:

Randi Weingarten and the Teachers Union are finally admitting the failure of education in America (they had no choice; test numbers are clear), but predictably they take absolutely no responsibility for that failure. Nope. They always blame someone else. Their latest straw man is Covid. If not for Covid, they contend, the young people in this country would not be slipping into stupidity. Right.
Never mind the fact that this is a 20 year trend. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top