JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Interesting! A home security camera with infrared, night vision, AI facial/pet recognition, target tracking and shoots paintballs/pepperballs to mark targets as a deterrent as well as for easier LE identification.

The kickstarter has begun and some early bird specials up to 40% off.. which is still about $1.2k, but an interesting concept for home security. Especially the feature to be able to program "allowed persons" and pop anyone the system doesn't recognize.

My question: Can you also program the facial recognition to pepperball specific persons? Like MIL's?? What about specific persons within specific time blocks? Like a teenager sneaking out of or back into the house after hours?

(Was that my outside voice??) :D

Last Edited:
UPS/USPS/Fed-Ex drivers are going to have to be issued paintball PPE now.
I dunno about this one, but other similar systems require manual input before firing. IE., you get an alert, view your camera and must then input the "let'er rip" command.

I'm not sure about other areas, but the greater Vancouver Clark County area it would be considered discharge of a firearm so unfortunately it's not something I'd be able to get

Dear Wonderful Neighbor,

If your security camera shoots me with paint while I'm dragging your sh!thead German Shepherd, who was on our property causing a ruckus with our dogs, back to your property for the 50th time this week, I'm coming back with a shotgun to apply a service update to your camera.

Regards...

The Undead Neighbor.

"Sounds like a great idea!...with the best of intentions!...what could possibly go wrong?" *

:s0092: Huh, so now you can buy a electronic Automated Trap, for a Felony device to injure anyone that comes to your door... especially if it shoots the neighbor's dog.
Seriously, it sounds like a good way to get all your guns seized if it shoots the wrong person, in the wrong spot, in the wrong way, at the wrong time, for the wrong reason. "sorry yer Honor, I musta fergot to turn it off for Halloween!"

* (title of a great series on YouTube)

"Sounds like a great idea!...with the best of intentions!...what could possibly go wrong?" *

:s0092: Huh, so now you can buy a electronic Automated Trap, for a Felony device to injure anyone that comes to your door... especially if it shoots the neighbor's dog.
Personally, I'm gonna wait until they expand their plug and play accy lineup and get the flame thrower attachment. If you're going to mess around the "legano/illegano" line, you might as well do it right! :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top