JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2200
City
Roseburg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Great running little 250cc Virago V-twin. Nice looking great beginner bike, commuter,
or cruising the backroads bike that will get you 70mpg with enough uuumph take on the highway.
I just changed the oil and filter as well as removed the ugly chrome Pods Yamaha puts
on the front and replaced the air filter with a round chrome air cleaner. Looks much cleaner.
New battery a year ago. Good tires. Only has 9,460 miles on it. Does have a dent in right side
of gas tank where it fell over when i was getting it of the trailer. Not really all that noticeable.
License good till 8/25. Clear title. $2200 OBO You can test ride with cash in my hand which
i will return if you don't buy it. If you wreck it you bought it.

100_1606.JPG 100_1607.JPG 100_1599.JPG 100_1601.JPG 100_1603.JPG 100_1604.JPG V-Star.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Great running little 250cc Virago V-twin. Nice looking great beginner bike, commuter,
or cruising the backroads bike that will get you 70mpg with enough uuumph take on the highway.
I just changed the oil and filter as well as removed the ugly chrome Pods Yamaha puts
on the front and replaced the air filter with a round chrome air cleaner. Looks much cleaner.
New battery a year ago. Good tires. Only has 9,460 miles on it. Does have a dent in right side
of gas tank where it fell over when i was getting it of the trailer. Not really all that noticeable.
License good till 8/25. Clear title. $2200 OBO You can test ride with cash in my hand which
i will return if you don't buy it. If you wreck it you bought it.

View attachment 1894389 View attachment 1894390 View attachment 1894391 View attachment 1894392 View attachment 1894393 View attachment 1894394 View attachment 1894395
Worried about your teenage son that hasn't brought home any girls yet? Send 'im to school on that. The Pussy Perch'll be filled in short order.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top