JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bullets, seemingly simple projectiles launched by firearms, are governed by a complex blend of physics. Their behavior, from launch to hitting the target, unfolds through an interplay of mechanics, aerodynamics, and thermodynamics. This complexity ensures bullets fly with precision and efficiency. Delving into bullet physics, we uncover aspects like ballistic coefficients and gyroscopic stability, which dictate their path and performance. These elements illustrate physics principles at work, offering a glimpse into the forces shaping motion and force.

Physics???

Is that like PE or something?

Seriously though, I have long thought they needed to make that a mandatory and extensive class in high school to try and help some of the stupid in the world.

Physics???

Is that like PE or something?

Seriously though, I have long thought they needed to make that a mandatory and extensive class in high school to try and help some of the stupid in the world.
As long as they teach thermodynamics to the people I'm forced to live and work with.

How do %90 of humans not understand that opening doors and windows on a hot day is the worst possible choice for cooling the inside of an occupied structure?!?

As long as they teach thermodynamics to the people I'm forced to live and work with.

How do %90 of humans not understand that opening doors and windows on a hot day is the worst possible choice for cooling the inside of an occupied structure?!?
Most of the humans around here are high on meth or fentanyl, so it's hard to expect them to show much sense

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top