JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's nothing i like shooting more than various kinds of garbage. I love seeing what bullets do to things, and trying to stop bullets is fun.

I guess my "hero" is Box of Truth http://www.theboxotruth.com/index.htm. This is the kind of thing i like to shoot at.

Some of my favorites are phone books (it takes 12 Salem books to stop a 7.62x54R,) bowling balls, and gallons and gallons of water filled milk jugs.

Tannerite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FTW.

Actually I really like water bottles. I buy a case of them on the way out and we use food coloring inside. They are easy to clean up and are very reactive. I like to put them inside of stuffed animals and blow the hell out of them also..LOL

Propane bombs are alot of fun also. ( in the winter ) We also take some steel with us when we go out.

BIGFOOT

I seem to be the exception when it comes to gun owners, but I could never kill anything just to kill it. Defense or food, that's about it.

If you look at it as Coyote feeding it makes you fell alot better..LOL

I really enjoy rat and bunny shooting. But I do prefer song dogs, I can use the hides for stuff.

BIGFOOT

I seem to be the exception when it comes to gun owners, but I could never kill anything just to kill it. Defense or food, that's about it.
Exactly how I was raised and still practice, but shooting sage rats is an exception. These little buggers eat up farmers crops and their burrows are a danger to cattle. Left unchecked, they ruin farm land and cripple cattle in no time. There are other means of control, but it poses a hazard to the other wildlife that would feed on the remains. So sage rats are my favorite target a couple times per year.

15f100c5-fadb-4a52-ae15-b0efc9b2d0fc_thumb.jpg

Wonder if this thread qualifies as Curiio and Relic ....? :D

Interesting that some of the same attitudes shown in current posting was alive and well in 2008.

In any event and back on topic....
Favorite things to shoot at , for me....
I enjoy shooting at all those little bits of leftover clay birds you see at public shooting areas.
As well as spent shotgun shells.
Andy

Wonder if this thread qualifies as Curiio and Relic ....? :D

Interesting that some of the same attitudes shown in current posting was alive and well in 2008.

In any event and back on topic....
Favorite things to shoot at , for me....
I enjoy shooting at all those little bits of leftover clay birds you see at public shooting areas.
As well as spent shotgun shells.
Andy

"Little bits of left over clay birds" and, "spent shotgun shells" is code-speak for, "dirty, filthy, WORTHLESS commies"……. Right?

;):D

Bowling pins for fun but I do like the precision of one well placed shot like Grouse heads with a .22 pistol or hitting that white rock on the opposite canyon wall with a centerfire rifle.

We go to Walgreens Easter evening and get the $1 chocolate eater bunnies. Use a knife to make a small hole in the top and fill them with water then shoot them with biggest bullet/fastest bullet available to make them disappear.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top