JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Astoria
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Looking to trade my 365xl. I just seem to shoot the g43x and g48 better

P365xl with Wilson combat OD Green frame. Frame is much better than the OEM grip module. Around 500ish rounds on the setup. Has a Holosun EPS mounted currently, that can stay or be taken off depending on the trade. Comes with 2 12 round mags. Also have a Tenicor Velo4 holster that can be added.

Looking to trade for a g43x MOS or g48 MOS. Holsters, mags, red dot, light etc I can add cash or add stuff to make it even.

Will sell pistol with mags, no dot $450
With dot $700
With dot and holster $770

Thanks for looking!

IMG_4243.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yes. I still run the vortex venom on my other firearms and haven't had any issues with them. I'd pull one off another firearm to mount and show you but I don't want to zero them. It fits the venom quite nicely. My G17 has the same optic which is why I want to sell my G19. No real use for it anymore. It just collects dust.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.