JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well- Am i having a string of bad luck or what today? I just tried to place another mag order with Numrich Gun Parts, where i have ordered many parts and mags over the years. When i went to check out, it barred me from ordering due to shipping to Oregon. I emailed their customer service to try to educate/change their mind. Will see if they respond. Anyways, here we are sitting in Oregon with zero laws currently in place, getting blocked. . . Sigh.

IMG_3803.jpeg

It happens on OP after a certain period days, weeks or months.
I think it was right about a month? I was not paying that close attention. I am sure you can figure it out by just going to your comments history and poking around until you find the set you can no longer edit.

Well- Am i having a string of bad luck or what today? I just tried to place another mag order with Numrich Gun Parts, where i have ordered many parts and mags over the years. When i went to check out, it barred me from ordering due to shipping to Oregon. I emailed their customer service to try to educate/change their mind. Will see if they respond. Anyways, here we are sitting in Oregon with zero laws currently in place, getting blocked. . . Sigh.

View attachment 1806377
<sigh> ok keep me posted and I will start a new thread. . .

View attachment 1806377
Very sad and disappointing.

View attachment 1806377
Update to this- got this response, which i guess is better than 'no we wont ship'. Will see what their 'compliance dept' says-
IMG_3848.jpeg

Update to this- got this response, which i guess is better than 'no we wont ship'. Will see what their 'compliance dept' says-
View attachment 1807591
Ok, keep me posted. I am holding off on starting this up again because I do not want to flame companies (especially smaller ones) who cannot keep up with all the changing legal shenanigans. They may have one guy who does "compliance" and he only looks at it once a month after he is done with his primary duties. If they come back with a "nah, screw you" then I will be happy to put their name up in burning effigy.

View attachment 1807591
The problem is, that companies in Central and Eastern U.S have come to the conclusion that the West Coast is ONE state. They're not far off the mark. If the laws that are being passed in OR and WA come in full.

Companies that don't ship to Oregon; cdnnsports.com, dackoutdoors.com, grabagun.com,.. those are the ones I remember. I'm sure there are more.
Do you have any confirmation of this since 115 was enjoined, and have they been contacted about this since if so? I am trying to give companies (especially smaller ones) the chance to catch up to the current legal situation before I start a new thread flaming them. The last place that had their policy still in effect removed it as soon as they were made aware of the current status. It is only fair that this same chance is given to any new and confirmed reports.

Do you have any confirmation of this since 115 was enjoined, and have they been contacted about this since if so? I am trying to give companies (especially smaller ones) the chance to catch up to the current legal situation before I start a new thread flaming them. The last place that had their policy still in effect removed it as soon as they were made aware of the current status. It is only fair that this same chance is given to any new and confirmed reports.
Grabagun may have in the past, but they are shipping now. Just picked up a Shadow 2 compact from them on Thursday, transferred with two standard capacity mags no problems . . .

Shame on any company that refused to ship magazines to Oregon. Measure 114 hadn't even officially passed yet. Dackoutdoors.com wouldn't even ship a 10rd bb or airsoft gun. Just checked cdnn this morning and they're still not shipping to Oregon.

Shame on any company that refused to ship magazines to Oregon. Measure 114 hadn't even officially passed yet. Dackoutdoors.com wouldn't even ship a 10rd bb or airsoft gun.
umm, it did pass and was law before it got challenged. Even when it was temporarily enjoined it could have become enforceable law again at the whim of a court with no warning whatsoever. I do not blame companies that did not want to put themselves in jeopardy by shipping mags that might not be legal upon receipt. I appropriate the companies that did take that risk, but we all need to keep in mind that it was a risk. One that, in the worst case scenario, could have ended their business and lead to jail time. I have zero bad feelings for the companies that did not want to take that risk, they obviously had other priories like keeping their people employed and making sure they stayed out of jail.

umm, it did pass and was law before it got challenged. Even when it was temporarily enjoined it could have become enforceable law again at the whim of a court with no warning whatsoever. I do not blame companies that did not want to put themselves in jeopardy by shipping mags that might not be legal upon receipt. I appropriate the companies that did take that risk, but we all need to keep in mind that it was a risk. One that, in the worst case scenario, could have ended their business and lead to jail time. I have zero bad feelings for the companies that did not want to take that risk, they obviously had other priories like keeping their people employed and making sure they stayed out of jail.
It was blocked. It technically got passed but it didn't. They deny enough people they won't be in business much longer. Problem solved.

114 wasn't "approved by Oregon voters"..... They cheat and that should be pretty obvious to everyone by now. The 2nd Amendment isn't up for debate.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JixFAts36Ms
1707094440511.png

Last Edited:
It was blocked. It technically got passed but it didn't. When a store refuses a sale I won't shop there anymore. They deny enough people they won't be in business much longer. Problem solved.
It was not fully blocked, it was fully passed, on the books and then temporarily enjoined while the lawsuits progressed through the courts. That is a status that a single judge could overturn in a moment, and if that were to have happened then 114 would have gone into effect immediately, with no protection for sales that happened even moments after the judicial order was signed and leaving even paid-and-shipped orders in a very legal gray zone (and easily arguable that they were outright illegal as "possession" is rarely defined as "your package is in the mail"). The companies that were selling to Oregon before the permanent injunction were taking a huge legal risk and counting on the judge overseeing the case to not reverse his temporary enjoinment, which was an act of faith no matter how you try to slice it.

Even now there is still some legal risk, as the appeal is not complete yet. If the appeal goes before the wrong judge they could reinstate the law (again, effective immediately) and then let the case proceed under the assumption that it is legal until a final ruling (for or against). I would not be surprised to see more risk averse businesses reinstate a shipping prohibition if/when the appeal is actually put before a court, and I would not hold it against them if they did.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top