JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So buying magazines in Oregon is a nightmare right now. As of 11/9/2023 the magazine law is on hold, but a lot of stores (online and IRL) will not ship/carry "contraband" magazines. This seems to change on a daily basis, as places that I bough magazines from just a little while ago no longer ship here. As a community service I intend to curate a list of vendors who will ship/sell mags to Oregon while they still can. This list will be updated here in the OP as people feed me information in the comments below (yes/no, store/site, date confirmed). Let's see if we can get this to be a useful resource for everyone here.

Yes, deserttech.com as of 11/9
Yes, Brownells as of 11/7 purchase, shipped 11/8, received 11/9 (30-rd mag)
Yes, KYGUNCO as of 11/7 purchase, shipped 11/8, ETA 11/13 (30-rd mag)
Yes, CDNN Sports as of 11/10
Yes, Gun Mag Warehouse as of 11/10
Yes, SAR USA as of 11/1
Yes, ROBERT RTG as of 11/1
Yes. Lanbo's Armory as of 11/11
Yes, Delta Team Tactical as of 11/12
Yes, AimSurplus, LLC as of 11/12
Yes, Greg Cote LLC, Shooting Sport Supplies as of 11/12
Yes, surplusammo.com as of 11/12
Yes, sportsmansguide as of 11/12
Yes, recoil gunworks as of 11/12
Yes, Shield Arms as of 11/9
Yes, palmetto state armory as of 11/18
Yes, Tombstone Tactical as of 11/14
Yes, Shooting Surplus as of 11/14
Yes, Black Dog Machine LLC as of 11/17
Yes, Bi-Mart as of 11/13

No, midwayusa.com as of 11/9
No, cabelas as of 11/9
No, Mile High Shooting as of 11/6 (cancelled an order and refunded payment on 30-rd mag)
No, HK USA as of 11/10
No, Wilson Combat as of 11/10
No, COUNTRY SHED LLC as of 11/8
No, Dawson Precision as of 11/11
No, Sportsmans as of 11/11
NO, JoeBob Outfitters as of 11/12
No, KM Tactical as of 10/30ish
Appreciate your work

3 Inland M1 Carbine 30 round mags on their way (shipped) from Impact Guns - USPS. No problems.

I have seen these for $40 a piece, but Impact had them on sale for under $12. I bought the last 3 that they had in stock, otherwise I would have bought dozens. I didn't see the sale in time.

I only skimmed and didn't see it already, but botach is still shipping.

Well over 18months ago I was 100% totally and completely stocked for any eventuality for more than a couple lifetime... at least...
.... 3 times now. :s0140:

Well, wasnt expecting this- have purchased from Gunprime many times. Placed an order this weekend for 6 standard capacity AR mags. Got this email stating that they cannot ship 'hi cap' mags to Oregon. I emailed them back just now, and included links to the Judges ruling last week. I am hopeful they will review and change their mind. If not however, then need to add Gunprime to the list not shipping 'hi-cap' mags to Oregon. Man thought we were going to have a reprieve for a while from all this . . .

View attachment 1776132
That email wasn't from Gunprime...it was from DAC Outdoors, which is specified in both the heading and signature of the email. Did you really miss the DAC OUTDOORS LLC in the signature?

You didn't purchase from Gunprime. You purchased from a vendor selling through Gunprime. As such, you probably shouldn't say that Gunprime won't ship to Oregon.

That email wasn't from Gunprime...it was from DAC Outdoors, which is specified in both the heading and signature of the email. Did you really miss the DAC OUTDOORS LLC in the signature?

You didn't purchase from Gunprime. You purchased from a vendor selling through Gunprime. As such, you probably shouldn't say that Gunprime won't ship to Oregon.
Huh. So Gunprime isn't the one selling that particular mag on their website?

Well now I feel like I need to understand this more so I do not get the wrong company flamed in the OP. IS Gunprime a riff on the Amazon business model where they host a bunch of other sellers, who may implement their own shipping policies?

Just got a shipping confirmation from MidwayUSA on several 15rd mags. Same order got denied by a vendor through Palmetto State Armory :/
Do you remember which vendor? I have PSA on my "yes" list for direct sales.

(how many of these online retailers now do the sub vendor thing? It seems way more common than I thought it was.)

Well now I feel like I need to understand this more so I do not get the wrong company flamed in the OP. IS Gunprime a riff on the Amazon business model where they host a bunch of other sellers, who may implement their own shipping policies?
Yes, this is exactly what is happening.

With every item on their site, you can see down below the item description, there's a line that says 'Vendor: xxxxx' (with the 'xxxxx' of course being the vendor). If you're only trying to purchase directly from Gunprime, then you need to make sure the vendor is Gunprime.

I've never used Gunprime nor do I have any clue as to what percentage of items on their site are actually being sold by them. But it is something you have to pay attention to.

Impact Guns mags came Thursday. I only found one online seller that listed Oregon as a no go for magazines. I wish that I had written it down, but it was a small firm.

So buying magazines in Oregon is a nightmare right now. As of 11/9/2023 the magazine law is on hold, but a lot of stores (online and IRL) will not ship/carry "contraband" magazines. This seems to change on a daily basis, as places that I bough magazines from just a little while ago no longer ship here. As a community service I intend to curate a list of vendors who will ship/sell mags to Oregon while they still can. This list will be updated here in the OP as people feed me information in the comments below (yes/no, store/site, date confirmed). Let's see if we can get this to be a useful resource for everyone here.

Yes, deserttech.com as of 11/9
Yes, Brownells as of 11/7 purchase, shipped 11/8, received 11/9 (30-rd mag)
Yes, KYGUNCO as of 11/7 purchase, shipped 11/8, ETA 11/13 (30-rd mag)
Yes, CDNN Sports as of 11/10
Yes, Gun Mag Warehouse as of 11/10
Yes, SAR USA as of 11/1
Yes, ROBERT RTG as of 11/1
Yes. Lanbo's Armory as of 11/11
Yes, Delta Team Tactical as of 11/12
Yes, AimSurplus, LLC as of 11/12
Yes, Greg Cote LLC, Shooting Sport Supplies as of 11/12
Yes, surplusammo.com as of 11/12
Yes, sportsmansguide as of 11/12
Yes, recoil gunworks as of 11/12
Yes, Shield Arms as of 11/9
Yes, palmetto state armory as of 11/18
Yes, Tombstone Tactical as of 11/14
Yes, Shooting Surplus as of 11/14
Yes, Black Dog Machine LLC as of 11/17
Yes, Bi-Mart as of 11/13

No, midwayusa.com as of 11/9
No, cabelas as of 11/9
No, Mile High Shooting as of 11/6 (cancelled an order and refunded payment on 30-rd mag)
No, HK USA as of 11/10
No, Wilson Combat as of 11/10
No, COUNTRY SHED LLC as of 11/8
No, Dawson Precision as of 11/11
No, Sportsmans as of 11/11
NO, JoeBob Outfitters as of 11/12
No, KM Tactical as of 10/30ish

Edit: I thought this thread would be dead after the court ruling in our favor, but it seems we still need this. I am going to leave the above information in place simply noting that it is stale and that many of non-shipping places are now shipping to Oregon again. The below section will be for places that did not get the memo and are still not shipping.

No, Gunprime as of 12/5* might be a sub vendor, details unclear
Cabelas in House had no high cap mags. (downhill since Bass Pro took over)

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews