JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmmmm! GunMagWarehouse is sending to Oregon. My order was refused about a month or so ago.
I did not have a problem getting them to send me stuff even before we had the permanent injunction. Are you sure you did not try to buy from them during the week or so the law was actually in effect before the temporary injunction? (pretty sure that is what happened, or did we get an injunction before the law went into effect?)

As in right now confirmed, not a few weeks ago confirmed?
Just went on their web store https://us.hkwebshop.com/hkstorefront/?site=hk and tried to order a 17 round mag- it wont let you check out if you have an oregon address. It states: SHIPPING ADDRESS RESTRICTION: The item(s): Magazine w/ Red follower 17rd for VP9/P30 cannot be shipped to the address selected. Either change the shipping address or return to cart pageand remove restricted items.

Ridiculous. i wouldn't order from them anyways however, as the front page of their sites says they are delayed for shipping out any orders for THREE weeks . . .

Confirmed, HK is a no.

As in right now confirmed, not a few weeks ago confirmed?

Yes, confirmed this week directly. Anyone taking advantage of their $200 instore credit at HK US with purchase needs a back-up plan.

Just went on their web store https://us.hkwebshop.com/hkstorefront/?site=hk and tried to order a 17 round mag- it wont let you check out if you have an oregon address. It states: SHIPPING ADDRESS RESTRICTION: The item(s): Magazine w/ Red follower 17rd for VP9/P30 cannot be shipped to the address selected. Either change the shipping address or return to cart pageand remove restricted items.

Ridiculous. i wouldn't order from them anyways however, as the front page of their sites says they are delayed for shipping out any orders for THREE weeks . . .
I bought from CDNN Sports a little while back.

Hmmmm! GunMagWarehouse is sending to Oregon. My order was refused about a month or so ago.
I just ordered from them today. No problems. Palmetto on the other hand is just confusing. I bought an HK VP9 with standard capacity magazines (17 round). They shipped the gun no problem. I went to buy an additional magazine from them. Nope wouldn't ship it to Oregon.

I just ordered from them today. No problems. Palmetto on the other hand is just confusing. I bought an HK VP9 with standard capacity magazines (17 round). They shipped the gun no problem. I went to buy an additional magazine from them. Nope wouldn't ship it to Oregon.
They have third party ship, and they all aren't on board.

I think most places are back to shipping anything to OR. I have not been into any big retail chains since the full strike-down, but I would imagine even those places are back to carrying normal stock.

I think most places are back to shipping anything to OR. I have not been into any big retail chains since the full strike-down, but I would imagine even those places are back to carrying normal stock.
Still some out there that arent- unfortunately Wilson combat is one of them, despite my repeated messages to them, responding/commenting on their youtube account etc. Checked just now, and their website still blocks you from ordering 'standard' capacity mags. Screenshot of my attempted order just now:

IMG_3690.jpeg

Well, i didnt think i would have to be posting to this thread again- just tried to order some 40rd RPK mags from Kvar- and got this message:
  • This Product Cannot Be Shipped To Your Location
Insane.

IMG_3797.jpeg

Well, i didnt think i would have to be posting to this thread again- just tried to order some 40rd RPK mags from Kvar- and got this message:
  • This Product Cannot Be Shipped To Your Location
Insane.

View attachment 1805802
Someone needs to contact their support and let them know they have a goof in their system. There really is no excuse for this as a standing company policy anymore, at least until appeals are filed (there is still a slim danger that the law could come into effect again at some future time if an appeals judge overturns everything. But that cannot even begin to happen until the appeal is filed, which it isn't yet. All we have is an intent to appeal).

I will monitor here, if we get enough of these issues still popping up I will just copy the OP and start a new thread to restart the edit timer.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top