JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Big thank you to our sponsor and local Sportsmans Warehouse on 185th for these donations towards the cleanups raffle.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

I'm not 100% sure I can make it, but I'd really like to. I'd be happy to help with anything. Trash pickup, parking, sign in, cooking, whatever. I'm an able bodied male in my 30's happy to help whenever I can. I don't have boots, but have never been hurt by a little mud :)

I'm a fairly new gun owner in the area and found this site today while looking to places to shoot. I saw another thread about a previous cleanup, and wished I'd been able to help. I signed up, and low and behold, another cleanup is coming up!

I grew up in the country hunting with my dad and many others, so I'm use to rifles and shotguns, but recently bought a pistol and want to learn some new skills. I'd rather do that around responsible gun owners than the folks shooting up your signs and leaving their trash out there.

I'm not 100% sure I can make it, but I'd really like to. I'd be happy to help with anything. Trash pickup, parking, sign in, cooking, whatever. I'm an able bodied male in my 30's happy to help whenever I can. I don't have boots, but have never been hurt by a little mud :)

I'm a fairly new gun owner in the area and found this site today while looking to places to shoot. I saw another thread about a previous cleanup, and wished I'd been able to help. I signed up, and low and behold, another cleanup is coming up!

I grew up in the country hunting with my dad and many others, so I'm use to rifles and shotguns, but recently bought a pistol and want to learn some new skills. I'd rather do that around responsible gun owners than the folks shooting up your signs and leaving their trash out there.

That would be great if you join us. we spent a few hours picking up trash and then have some burgers and hot dogs and then for anyone who wants to stay we set up a firing line and some targets and have fun. Everyone that comes has been very nice and everyone is exceptionally good with safety when shooting. we would be happy to give you tips and often people will let you shoot what they brought as well

Here is the last one. we'll be in a different location on the 21st

That would be great if you join us. we spent a few hours picking up trash and then have some burgers and hot dogs and then for anyone who wants to stay we set up a firing line and some targets and have fun. Everyone that comes has been very nice and everyone is exceptionally good with safety when shooting. we would be happy to give you tips and often people will let you shoot what they brought as well

Looks like a good day!

Hopefully it will not be raining this time. The one I went to at Wildcat we ended up getting dumped on right after the cleanup was done.

Update as of Sunday evening 5-15... (Last week before the cleanup!!!)

We need
some help with food & services. Please post if you can provide any of these?
  • Sign-in Attendant
  • Director of Parking
  • Cook's Assistant (food prep & buffet line)
  • Burgers, condiments, & chips (enough for 30 people)
  • Salad(s)
  • Propane coffee pot and coffee
  • Water (drinking bottles and for coffee & tea... Need 2+ cases & 2 gallons)
  • Donuts (NOT SO MANY THIS TIMEattachFull292975!!!)
  • Snack bars & Cookies

We Have Supplies & Services provided so far...

• 2 Doz Hot dogs & buns... @Timbertodd
  • BBQ equipment, stovetop and canopy... @Reno911
  • Cook... @Qaolin
  • 1 case water... @31Kwiredog
  • Paper plates, knapkins, coffee cups and enough coffee for about 3 pots... Cogs
  • Pick-up Trucks! We'll have plenty!
Any extra's are welcome!

View attachment 292975

Would it be easier if people brought their own water bottles and someone brought a cooler of ice water? We could use it as drinking water and for coffee.

Update as of Sunday evening 5-15... (Last week before the cleanup!!!)

We need
some help with food & services. Please post if you can provide any of these?
  • Sign-in Attendant
  • Director of Parking
  • Cook's Assistant (food prep & buffet line)
  • Burgers, condiments, & chips (enough for 30 people)
  • Salad(s)
  • Propane coffee pot and coffee
  • Water (drinking bottles and for coffee & tea... Need 2+ cases & 2 gallons)
  • Donuts (NOT SO MANY THIS TIMEattachFull292975!!!)
  • Snack bars & Cookies

We Have Supplies & Services provided so far...

• 2 Doz Hot dogs & buns... @Timbertodd
  • BBQ equipment, stovetop and canopy... @Reno911
  • Cook... @Qaolin
  • 1 case water... @31Kwiredog
  • Paper plates, knapkins, coffee cups and enough coffee for about 3 pots... Cogs
  • Pick-up Trucks! We'll have plenty!
Any extra's are welcome!

View attachment 292975
My wife should be able to handle the sign in as she did last time.

I'll bring my percolator too.

I'll see what type of targets I can squeeze into the truck with everything too. No @mgleason00 this time so there will be half as many steel targets as last time!

My wife should be able to handle the sign in as she did last time.

I'll bring my percolator too.

I'll see what type of targets I can squeeze into the truck with everything too. No @mgleason00 this time so there will be half as many steel targets as last time!
Thank you, Reno! And thank you Mrs. Reno!!! She did such a good job at that last cleanup.

Sorry to hear Mary won't be at this one. She contributed a lot last time.

Percolator is great! I noticed we didn't consume all that much coffee last time so I don't think we need to push for another one. (I haven't replaced my broken pot for that Coleman drip coffee maker, so, I won't be bringing one).

Cogs

The weather forecast keeps changing. Last night it said there was a high likelihood of rain pretty much all day. This morning it said it was probably going to rain during the time span we'd likely be there. Now it says it probably won't rain that day.

Anywho, I changed my status. I'm in.

I have a few shovels and a rake that I'll bring. Paper plates are my targets, so we'll have extra of those that people can use to eat off of or whatever. I'll probably go to the store tonight and see what they have for water. I'll post here whatever I end up getting.

Hopefully, the road is in good condition. My car sits low.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top