JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Coeur D Alene
State
Idaho
Zip Code
Hey guys and gals!

I just donated one of my trucks to a disabled vet in need, and I think acquiring basic transportation and hooking disabled vets up is gonna be my thong that I do. So… Anybody have a running vehicle they would like to trade for this? It's 45acp/45lc convertible. It probably needs to go back to Ruger, but they should fix it for free. I just really don't want to deal with it, so give me an old(running) car for it. Never fired. While finger banging it, I noticed the marks it was leaving on the cylinder were a little off. Maybe it doesn't bother you, but it does me. Yes both cylinders got boogered a bit, because I wasn't paying attention. Located in Couer d'Alene, ID. Out of state would complicate both the handgun and car thing, so 'hos only. Ideally, we meet at Newby-Ginnings in Post Falls, you do the paperwork to donate your car or truck to a veteran in need, I hand you an unfired Ruger hand cannon, and you give me a note saying that you are not a felon or whatever we need to do to not have the feds come shoot my dog. Open to advice if you think my process needs work. Not here to entertain pic collectors. Will probably add other stuff I don't shoot if this works good. Thanks!

IMG_5335.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Bless your work. This needs to be shared and others should know.

There's all sorts of people that would help you fix these cars up and help get you donations and gear....

Don't stop. What ever you do just go for broke. This is dope.

May you be blessed beyond measure..

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top