JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Be There?

• Total voters
When you turn off Hwy 26, watch for the signs to direct you to the cleanup. See you there!
Cleanup Direction Signs.jpg

I picked up another pkg of hamburgers and all the buns this afternoon. That's a total of 30 burgers. Cogs will there be one of the signs on 26 at the turn off?

I picked up another pkg of hamburgers and all the buns this afternoon. That's a total of 30 burgers. Cogs will there be one of the signs on 26 at the turn off?
Thanks, TimberDude! Bolus is correct, I'll put one at the turn off on Hwy 26.

Appreciate your donations!

Bill

I got 20 more burgers and buns, relish, tomato, onion, lettuce and 3 lbs of bacon I'll cook up tomorrow night. If you are on the fence about coming and dont show up for free bacon then I will provide a free psychological assessment.

Is there anything else?

Wish I could make it to this one but have been feeling under the weather lately.
Hope all goes well and good weather is upon you all.:)

You probably STILL haven't warmed up from last time Jim....

Also, i hope you can get down on the Columbia and fish for those springers this year....With someone that know what they're doing preferably!

@Cogs I'm really sorry man, I just got a call that I'll be working day shift tomorrow in addition to graveyard tonight so I'll be stuck there untill at least 1.

I had committed to bringing 2 dozen donuts, I'm really sorry about this, I feel like a jerk. I know it's last minute.

I also really did want to meet you guys and clean up the areas I enjoy camping and Shooting in. :mad:

@Cogs I'm really sorry man, I just got a call that I'll be working day shift tomorrow in addition to graveyard tonight so I'll be stuck there untill at least 1.

I had committed to bringing 2 dozen donuts, I'm really sorry about this, I feel like a jerk. I know it's last minute.

I also really did want to meet you guys and clean up the areas I enjoy camping and Shooting in. :mad:

no worries. Catch us next time. Sorry you got stuck at work

No Prob Rob. Next one will be Mt Hood Nat Forest April 23rd and back to Tillamook May 21st. Hope to see you at one or both of those!

Bill

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads