JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Holy ****! I had never heard of Lychee's (yes i know thats not how its spelled but it sounds like the fruit). I grew up on a ranch, they better make the horse ride better for that price, judging from the website I don't think they have ever seen a green broke horse.
They're definitely the most comfortable shoes I've ever had.

I looked them up, they have a 'Baron' boot that goes for $16k... I'm at a loss of words for what possibly makes boots worth that. Well maybe space boots going to mars or... nope that's all I got.
Now this is what Im talking about. Im going broke trying to piece together a bear creek side charger to a turd trigger Palmetto, and these guys are walking around in hand made Ferrari's.

You put one trigger spring kit in one gun that really needed it and suddenly all your other guns are like "Hey, what about me, Buddy?"
Yeah Boy! It's a crazy phenomenon. That bit of guilt that sets in feeling like you're playing favorites. Completely irrational with an inanimate object, but nevertheless,, the guilt is real and must be appeased if you're to be free of it. 🤣

Now this is what Im talking about. Im going broke trying to piece together a bear creek side charger to a turd trigger Palmetto, and these guys are walking around in hand made Ferrari's.

Go check out this thread.
Then go price a top of the line smoker.

They say that money can't buy you happiness. That's because happiness isn't directly for sale. You can buy things that make you happy. The only people telling you that that's not true happiness are people who are unhappy. :D

Props to you, I questions your choice in boots but not your rifle or optic
Anschutz with a Trijicon make things better?
1000012498.jpg

I had my safe open trying to find a home for my latest purchase of 1k of 9mm, when I found a case I had forgotten about. My wife looked at the door. Proceeded to count the guns on the door and asked what I needed x number of guns for, then she peered into the safe said "good Lord" and walked off. :s0140:
This is setting a dangerous precedent. My wife isn't allowed to look inside the gun safe. (She sort of knows the combination, but not L & R spins or how many.) :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top