JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As the Nissan approaches, the automatic gunfire starts and feels like it just keeps going.
Um, I didn't hear any automatics, just semis - and badly aimed at a that.
All the sparks flying are clear evidence on why you don't want to shoot in the woods when there's high fire danger.

Just another day in the hood. Nothing's gonna be done about it, move along
Yeah. They won't be raided, or arrested, but they're gonna go after the private gun owner. Ever hear of the city of Chicago raiding gang houses? Ever notice that when they are arrested no one reports on whether they have a LTC or a FOIA card on them, yet that is never a charge brought. No wonder they have never 'solved' their gun violence issue.

gang bangers doing a live fire reenactment of Mogadishu, yet no one gets hurt. Those guys really are at the bottom end of the bell curve. The least they could do is off each other so the rest of us have less of them to deal with.

Also the incompetence of the news reporting is pretty astounding. Not unexpected, but astounding nonetheless. Remember people, if they are this incompetent on stuff you are familiar with, what makes you think they are more competent with their reporting on stuff you are unfamiliar with? Or, perhaps, are they equally bad with all their reporting and you just do not recognize all of it?

"Journalists" who think that a finger gun is scary
images-15.jpeg

Hood rats gonna hood rat...ferals gonna feral. If you got that kind thing going down in your neighborhood, it's probably time to move. Glad nobody was hurt.

Astounding how many rounds hit the pavement about a hundred feet in front of the shooters. :rolleyes:

Hood rats gonna hood rat...ferals gonna feral. If you got that kind thing going down in your neighborhood, it's probably time to move. Glad nobody was hurt.

Astounding how many rounds hit the pavement about a hundred feet in front of the shooters. :rolleyes:
Yep. It is a common trait for people who have never shot before. I have seen a ton of new shooters do that, even after having basic instruction on how to aim. I think it is just a result of natural posture and possibly keeping your vision a bit more clear. I can usually train it out of someone fairly quickly. I'd say I would be willing to train up these fools, but I doubt there is any way they could guarantee they would only use that training to off their own. I would settle for just deporting them all.

gang bangers doing a live fire reenactment of Mogadishu, yet no one gets hurt. Those guys really are at the bottom end of the bell curve. The least they could do is off each other so the rest of us have less of them to deal with.

Also the incompetence of the news reporting is pretty astounding. Not unexpected, but astounding nonetheless. Remember people, if they are this incompetent on stuff you are familiar with, what makes you think they are more competent with their reporting on stuff you are unfamiliar with? Or, perhaps, are they equally bad with all their reporting and you just do not recognize all of it?
I AM science!

As I have often said....
Hits are what count.

And while for military use...suppressing fire does have its uses...
I don't recommend its use for civilians , even if you reload...ammo is expensive no matter what.
And yes...
I know that OP ain't really an example of actual suppressing fire.

Just because someone has a firearm with a 10 , 20 , 30 , or more shot magazine...
Is no guarantee that they will hit their target 10 , 20 , 30 or more times.

Also worth considering...
It is all fun and games ...till the target shoots back.
Marksmanship tends to fall apart when that happens , even to the best of us.
And yes again...I know that the OP ain't an example of the best of us.
Andy

Edit to add :
Not that it really matters here 'cause of the "reporting" in the OP...
In my experience...when incoming , "small arms fire " ...ain't all that small....:D

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads